Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New sub forum

+5
Mila
fkaIgor *LT*
hatlady28
ChrissyAnne
Admin
9 posters

Go down

New sub forum Empty New sub forum

Post  Admin Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:20 pm

Hi

There is a new sub forum under 'Strictly Anything Else' for songs/limericks/stories and ... sigh .... patisserie Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://scdbbc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New sub forum Empty Re: New sub forum

Post  ChrissyAnne Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:07 pm

Large chocolate eclair for me please Wink
ChrissyAnne
ChrissyAnne

Back to top Go down

Post  hatlady28 Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Admin......people who don't like patisserie are not to be trusted.
hatlady28
hatlady28

Back to top Go down

Post  fkaIgor *LT* Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:24 pm

Would someone explain the phrase 'don't like patisserie' please scratch
fkaIgor *LT*
fkaIgor *LT*

Back to top Go down

Post  Mila Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:08 am

hatlady28 wrote:Admin......people who don't like patisserie are not to be trusted.

Some of us loved it a little too much in the past so have to avoid it now; more weak-willed than untrustworthy Sad
Mila
Mila

Back to top Go down

Post  TompsHB Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:19 am

Patisserie ?

How very upmarket Smile

patisserie ...... good old fashioned Viccy sponge is de rigeur don't you know ?

Oh now, that's naughty !!!!!!
Censorship of the word C A K E will not be tolerated Very Happy
TompsHB
TompsHB

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:34 am

TompsHB wrote:
Oh now, that's naughty !!!!!!
Censorship of the word C A K E will not be tolerated Very Happy

There is a distinct difference between "C.A.K.E ", which means those big round squashy things that taste like a mouthful of feathers and have the nutritional value of a bath sponge, or that pink and yellow square stuff of which the only decent bit is the marzipan that I pull off before giving the rest to the birds.........and.......

Cakes which means all those delightful, mouthful-sized things like vanilla slices, chocolate eclairs, apple turnovers, maid-of-honours, bakewell tarts etc, etc,. These are the real deal, not all that carrot-patisserie nonesense pirat
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  TompsHB Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:00 pm

lingerie is good
lingerie is yummy
The admin here
Are so funny

Very Happy Very Happy
TompsHB
TompsHB

Back to top Go down

Post  TompsHB Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:05 pm

The eating of lingerie is one of life's purest pleasures. There's nothing like settling down with a good cup of tea and a huge lump of lingerie at the end of a hard day.

The kind of lingerie one likes says a lot about one. Some lingerie lovers never enjoy the whole experience due to sticking to only one kind of lingerie. lingerie comes in many varieties and flavours. I personally feel that lingerie is very sexy ........ there's many an exotic night I can remember when OH and I experimented with lingerie.

lol!
TompsHB
TompsHB

Back to top Go down

New sub forum Empty Re new sub forum

Post  B4p Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:04 pm

To quote my Little Brittain fat fighting mentors 'I do like a bit of c-a-k-e'. Many thanks for the
c-a-k-e and warm welcome. I'm off to learn how to reply to posts, then I shall set up my armchair next to the log burner and start sharpening my pencils. Wink
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:16 pm

B4p wrote:To quote my Little Brittain fat fighting mentors 'I do like a bit of c-a-k-e'. Many thanks for the
c-a-k-e and warm welcome. I'm off to learn how to reply to posts, then I shall set up my armchair next to the log burner and start sharpening my pencils. Wink

Gee B4p I could have sworn I saw a snowflake fall and heard somebody singing "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas" when I read that. Very Happy
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

New sub forum Empty I believe edible lingerie is available

Post  hatlady28 Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:21 pm

Purveyors of adult toys and strange dressing up gear often carry edible knickers to be used with whipped cream and chocolate flavoured massage oil........
hatlady28
hatlady28

Back to top Go down

Post  Twirlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:32 pm

TompsHB wrote:The eating of lingerie is one of life's purest pleasures. There's nothing like settling down with a good cup of tea and a huge lump of lingerie at the end of a hard day.

The kind of lingerie one likes says a lot about one. Some lingerie lovers never enjoy the whole experience due to sticking to only one kind of lingerie. lingerie comes in many varieties and flavours. I personally feel that lingerie is very sexy ........ there's many an exotic night I can remember when OH and I experimented with lingerie.

Oh - feeling very out of my depth here... It's years and years since I tried to eat any... dare I confess it... lingerie. Must go now. I can only hope lingerie is a synonym for something very much more edible. Apple turnovers for instance. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Twirlie
Twirlie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down