Strictly 2018 Rumours

Go down

Strictly 2018 Rumours

Post  CaledonianCraig on Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:32 pm

Pretty sure I posted one of these a couple of months ago but it seems to have disappeared .....no matter.

Well we already know that, sadly, B.rendan Cole will not be returning in 2018 and it would seem another couple of lesser known pro dancers are for the chop with replacements already in the pipeline.

As for the celebrity line-up well already a number of interesting celebs being rumoured to take to the dance floor in Strictly this Autumn.

Mark Labbatt better known as 'The Beast' from The Chase is being touted to take part and is keen to be on as well.

Anneka Rice is being touted as being in talks to take part as well as the producers see her as a Debbie Magee-type - in her late 50s but fit and eager.

Holly Willoughby the presenter of This Morning is another being linked to Strictly 2018.

Former Liverpool and England goalkeeper David James is also being talked about as a possible entrant this year.

Also on the football front the Sky pundit Chris Kamara is being linked with the show.

Also linked to the show is Cheryl Cole but she may be tempted by a return to The X Factor instead.

CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Strictly 2018 Rumours

Post  TANGOLERO on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:27 am

Keeping an eye open generally, C.C. A lot of rumours right now but not much definite.
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and reality. Lost in Austen

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:14 am

I like the idea of David James, bit 'meh' or 'who?' about the others. Though I've come to learn that it doesn't really matter in the end if the names are unknown to me. Like, last year I'd never heard of Mollie King at the start but she became a firm favourite from early days. Same thing for Kara Tointon too, and Ricky Whittle.

In fact, I'm a bit wary of bigger stars like Cherly Cole (and Alexandra Burke) who come with an entourage and a publicity machine. I'm suspicious of 'leaked' stories about them, it all feels a little manufactured.

Hopefully some names will be confirmed fairly soon. At least we're over the halfway wait till Strictly 2018.
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down