Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dancing on ice 2019.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dancing on ice 2019.  Empty Dancing on ice 2019.

Post  TANGOLERO Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:08 pm

Oh, I could say such a lot about show 1, but I'd only get in trouble....I'll hang fire a bit. Wink
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Dancing on ice 2019.  Empty Re: Dancing on ice 2019.

Post  jingle Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:36 am

Last year's DOI had a rather forlorn feeling about it, so I didn't have high hopes for this year. However I actually really enjoyed the first show last night, and think at least half of those who skated last have potential. James Jordan was a revelation - I've never been a fan of his, but his skating-come-dancing was brilliant for week 1. I'm going to enjoy watching him over the next weeks, and am already wishing more of the ex Strictly pros would give it a go.  I also loved the group dance with the rain and Dan whirling around on the ropes, thought it was choreographed very well.

Although the show was long, the VTs were relevant and interesting, and the time flew. In terms of quality production and presentation it was head and shoulders above the BBC's Greatest Dancer.  Only downside so far imo is the girl from Towie - hopefully she'll have a short stay, the same as she did in the Jungle.

Looking forward to next week already.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Dancing on ice 2019.  Empty Re: Dancing on Ice 2019

Post  mauveangel09 Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:55 pm

Hello it's me...…… phew I'm glad I recorded most of it last night so that I could fast forward over the considerable ad breaks.....a 2 hour show for 6 couples and a couple of group n umbers?? Anyway, it is as it is in that respect...……. Very Happy

I totally agree with what you said about last year's series Jingle - it seemed to be have been done on the cheap and the choreography of the routines, especially at the beginning wasn't great - I thought last night that they have definitely given it a bigger budget this year in terms of the choreography help and the coaches and pre-series classes - which is all good.

Although on the flip side I have to say that for the first time DOI has 2 ringers!!!!! Don't get me wrong - I enjoyed James as much as you did Jingle - and I admit he looked shaky on the ice when he first started - but as a dancer, the balance has to come quicker, he is streets ahead in terms of musicality and rhythm and well used to lifting partners - I know that all this has to translate successfully to the ice but he is doing things that the male celebs don't usually do until at least half way through. That said - what a great routine it was and I look forward to seeing more. The other ringer for me was Saara - hailing from Finland and skating since she was a child!!! However, I think the challenge for her will be learning the dance and performance aspects. Whilst I realize the judges wanted to give her credit for all those lifts on the first week - I was surprised that Jason gave her a high mark as I thought that overall the routine was ragged. Hamish strikes me as being primarily a figure skater and last year the judges were quite strict about routines not being just 'liftathons' as the contest progressed - so I hope they are the same this year, but all credit to her for the first week and I do think Saara has great potential if she can put enough dance in.

So what do I think overall about 'ringers' - well it certainly lifted the evening and stopped it from being the usual 'ploddy' first night affair - so as usual I'll reserve judgement until we see how it all pans out.

The person who really impressed me was Jane Danson - I loved the routine and I thought she should have had a slightly higher score as again I felt they were doing pure ice dance -rather than figure skating. I thoroughly enjoyed watching her and I'm looking forward to seeing what she can do next.

As for the others - I felt sorry for Joe Mangel (can't remember his real name) and thought he was fun as opposed to the annoying Gemma Collins - although to give her credit she asked Matt to teach her a turn, a jump and the splits (which she sort of did!!) and he duly did so! Let's hope she is out soon - although I wouldn't bet on it as she could turn into the 'W iddy' of DOI Sad Sad hope not...….

I thought there was a good balance of music last night and the routine at the end by the pros was breathtaking and one of the best I have seen in all the years of DOI - stunning! My only slight downer was that I'm not sure whether Dan Whitston is actually in the competition this year?? Didn't see him in the group dance? Also, I notice that they have given the 'seasoned' pros like Matt Evers and Brianne Delcourt to those of lesser ability this year - so they might not be around long...…….shame.

Finally - can't wait to see the second lot on the next show...…………………. Very Happy Very Happy

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:45 pm

Treading very carefully I'll risk saying Joe Mangle wasn't Chris Dean, but he was better than the er, other bottom ender, but of course, it's about good T.V before good skating and the producers will love being as producers be. (I've met a couple). The show itself is better for being fast moving and losing those dreary end of act interviews with the other Banjo brother (I'll call him "five string" till somebody reminds me of his name), and Dan Whiston's spot was breathtaking. The whole pro spots were great. Sorry Fred isn't in there, but....

James Jordan couldn't look clumsy if he tried; he's a professional who becomes a diffrent person when he steps onto the boards/ice, as a performer and credit to him for it. Not his fault he's an elegant mover. I thought he was brilliant. That's what I want to see in the show, not some self important wannabe celebrity wearing unearned feathers. Let's not have a G.B.P fiasco please. Jane Danson, I agree was undermarked; she did really well. I knew I'd stary off badly, but there you go... lol!
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Dancing on ice 2019.  Empty Re Dancing on Ice 2019

Post  mauveangel09 Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:11 pm

What did people think about the show last night?

I enjoyed it (the recording that is!!) but no-one really piqued my interest in the same way as our James and as Jane Danson did on the first week. I also thought that Jason's scores were unfathomable in most cases! He marked Melody and Wes down but gave one of his highest marks to Saira - who admittedly had come a huge way since first setting foot on the ice - but still has a lot of work to do.

Brian was better than what I thought he would be. Melody was very good indeed but I wasn't getting the chemistry between her and her partner. I found Richard one of the most likable of last night's crop of contestants but he was decidedly wobbly although I felt he has got potential if he manages to get enough practice time. Saira obviously has great support and she had worked so hard to go out and give a good performance - I'm sure she will go a long way in the contest and she's with one of the seasoned pros - Mark Hanratty - so interested in what they do next.

Wes seemed to be comfortably the best last night and well matched in height and chemistry - although I didn't appreciate his partner interrupting the judges and cutting down their comment time. One thing that struck me was that there was a few couples last night where the heights have not been matched well at all and this will obviously create problems from the start.

In the end it was a no brainer that Joe Mangle would be going out - and I detected that his and Brianne's relationship might not be one of those made in heaven. I thought the improvement from Ryan between the original routine and the skate off routine was extraordinary - looked like a different performer. Who on earth made him wear that awful suit in the first skate? I'm sure that outfit alone lost him votes Very Happy Very Happy

I enjoyed the group dance from last week's contestants and also the group dance from the pros. It didn't hit the dizzy heights of last week's n umber for me but I thought it was absolutely lovely classical ice dance and I could have watched it for ever...…..

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:38 pm

I really enjoyed the second show, even though I'm not familiar with most of the c.elebs.  The one who especially caught my eye was Wes (haven't a clue who he is) who seemed very graceful and a natural dancer.  
Yet another Pussycat Doll!! It's lucky Ashley isn't on the judging panel this year.

I'm really looking forward to next weeks show when all 11 will skate, it'll be more of a chance to compare. I'm liking the idea of musicals week, and also that Jane and Chris have added compulsory technical steps at this stage. The show feels a lot classier than last year, the staging looks really effective, and the overall skating standard is higher. With the added interest of James Jordan, I think this may be a vintage year for DoI. The only negative in my eyes is the very irritating Towie girl, I just hope she doesn't get carried by the public vote for too long.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:47 pm

jingle wrote:The only negative in my eyes is the very irritating Towie girl, I just hope she doesn't get carried by the public vote for too long.

I'm trying not to get drawn in, but she's already behaving like the right prat she is. Before this show started I had no idea who she was (still wouldn't have except my wife who I love dearly, watches some truly terrible rubbish, soaps etc and she clued me in. The show will become far better when she goes. Tugboat Annie but without the personality, and a very high regard for herself. Why, the Lord knows, I sure don't. Expect floods of crocodile tears and all that when she goes.
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:57 pm

On a better note, if you haven't seen this, well.......and even if you have, watch it again it's that good. cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztq067_KrBg

TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:43 pm

Weekly rant: Until "She who must be in front of a camera but skates like Oliver Hardy" is voted off, that's me for Dancing on Ice. I know it's a popularity contest and not an ice-skating one (which it should be, but nobody who cares about ice skating would vote a decent performance off in favour of an attention seeking celebrity wannabe. (Stalks off muttering in the best D&P fashion) ...Evil or Very Mad .......Oh, and Torville and Dean (who I've idolised for years) got it wrong in the dance off. They went for popularity again and should have (did) known better and were probably told who to vote off. . It's all becoming a Jeremy Kyle on Ice spectacular..

lol!
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:21 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed last nights musicals theme, with two exceptions (more on those later). Was really wowed by James doing a paso-style dance to Phantom, and Saara with her Frozen routine, and also Wes. I think those three are in a different league from the others, although I did also enjoy Ryan's Beauty and the Beast dance (his make-up was fab). Loved the opening group skate as well. The costumes, the staging and the choreography were brilliant and the whole show held my attention.

Gemma cast a shadow over the evening for me. She barely skated, and the distraction while she got into her harness was such obvious time-wasting. I just can't fathom her entertainment value at all.

The other shadow for me was the skate off. I totally agree with you Tango, I can't understand Torville and Dean's decision. I've rewatched the main routines and the dance-off routines again and think Richard was way better in both. He skated independently, his spins were more ambitious, he moved quicker, his dancing was better... I'm really disappointed about their choice.

Anyhow, apart from those niggles I'm loving having something to watch on a Sunday evening, and unlike last year the winner isn't a certainty.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:33 pm

Hi all

I too really enjoyed the theme of the show last night, along with the choices of music costumes, make-up and sets. The opening n umber literally sent shivers down my spine and was brilliant - I loved it when they got into the long continuous row - really classic stuff. It got me thinking about the fact that it is far more of a problem when SCD does a theme night because you have to fit named dances to the music - whereas without the rules, an ice skating routine can be what it likes and anything goes - I think that the theme nights really suit ice dance.

I Really enjoyed Wes ( I Love Hairspray) and Saara (I liked her far more than I did last week - I think she 'performed' a lot better this week). I really liked James's routine, he is so watchable, although he certainly seemed to be feeling the pressure this week and it is unusual to see him in this frame of mind. I thought Jane was slightly undermarked (that pesky Les Mis always seems to present problems), it was tough for her as a lot of the others had very upbeat n umbers when she had the reverse and I thought she acted it well, contrary to what the j udges thought. I also thought that Melody was all over the place - although the j udges seemed to like it - I thought it was a ragged routine with more than a few mistakes, but I still think she has potential and her partner should not over load her with content at the expense of getting it right. Like Jingle says - there is no foregone winner this year and I think there are quite a few of them that are ones to watch.

Not sure what I thought about the skate off - it was very close for me - in the main skate I thought that Richard was quite weak and I agreed with Jason that he looks like he is really concentrating hard and then loses a bit of control - I think he also suffered from weak choreography - they just didn't do much. I think he did improve in the skate off and they did some lifts and turns but I think that Saira had more flow on the ice although she wasn't as good as she was last week and I think she was very reliant on Mark - I didn't expect her to be in the skate off as I thought she would have been popular with the voters but I can't really decide whether for me she was the right choice to stay over Richard.

By that point the whole thing had been overshadowed for me by the antics of Gemma Collins. Before I saw her on the show for the first time - I had heard of her of course but didn't know much about her, I don't watch the jungle programme, I don't follow TOWIE and I was perfectly prepared to give her a chance just like anyone else on the show - provided she was likable -but by this week I had totally gone off her even before the extraordinary outburst. The best thing about her routine was the boys skating on a the end!

I know that Jason was cutting towards her but what did she expect by coming onto this show? Just like CRH on SCD - you know what you are going to get and it strikes me that she can dish it out but not take it back - she seems pretty ridiculous and prickly, with her demands for apologies from the presenters etc and apparently the contentious interview that Jason gave was known about by ITV. She's certainly got everyone talking though and lots of publicity for the show - which like dear SCD is exactly what they want, as we all know, however I think ITV might have bitten off more than they can chew by inviting this one onto the show.

I've got no idea how she got voted through, as even the audience didn't seem wild about her last night and I hope that it wasn't just because people want to see her make a show of herself again - which would be sad. I think the whole thing has gotten slightly out of control, with even the pro skaters weighing in which definitely isn't right, and it's time that the production team behind the show put their foot down with all concerned and make it very clear that no-one is bigger than the show itself. (or she could just quit of course which would be great Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes )

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:54 pm

Nothing like a slanging match to draw spectators. Thus it seems why the moguls are making no effort to rein in and lay down the law on contestant behaviour.  Sadly, I think the main player may well be kept around for a while for viewer head-counting. I'll get interested in the show when that person departs. Even then the media circus will have a field day. If only people would realise the best way to get rid is to ignore completely. .
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:44 pm

I so agree Tango, the slanging match feels utterly contrived and I feel it cheapens the show. It's boring and tiresome Sleep   a real pity because the rest of the show comes across as high quality and competitive.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:20 am

Yes I agree too - the best way to get her out would be for the judges to give her mediocre not bad scores and not to make too much of her - then people might lose interest - we've seen it done enough times on SCD!!!!

I know that they have very much wanted to get the show back on the 'main stage' so to speak - but this is the wrong way to go about it IMO. I think the higher budget, improved set, music and costumes this year would have drawn people in anyway, particularly given the time slot. I started watching DOI as an antidote to losing SCD and I'm just looking for a bit of uplifting dancing, music and light relief on a Sunday night - not slanging matches that tax the brain too much!!

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:45 pm

Well, that's it ; I'm taking my own advice and ignoring the show till weeping Willomena gets shown the door. She entered supposedly to learn how to skate and is by far the worst competitor and tonight even did a divebomb crash to the ice. Did she get voted into the dance off? No way. Another competitor who tried her best got the bum's rush whilst the divebomber who was too upset to even appear, waved and blew kisses at her manic fans. Let me know when she's gone. Till then, it's a joke of a show. Sorry, but I never did like attention seekers, even those with some talent. The subject of the post has none at all. Evil or Very Mad
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:54 pm

I watched her skating performance but fast forwarded over her VT and interview....the 'poor me' act is so irritating.   A shame, because the rest of the show continues to be really good, and I'm loving the staging and choreography for most skates.  Nice to see that Melody has joined the higher group of contenders...in terms of talent it looks like the winner could be anyone from Wes, James, Melody or Saara at this stage. I was really surprised to see Saara in the skate off as she's one of the stronger independent skaters.

I hope there aren't any more headbangers in the series, it's my least favourite move (tbh I just keep my eyes closed for it)
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:15 pm

jingle wrote:
I hope there aren't any more headbangers in the series, it's my least favourite move (tbh I just keep my eyes closed for it)
I never can really see what that silly move has to do with ice dancing? In truth, I'm rather surprised that T and D even rate it.
In things that matter, I really enjoyed seeing the real maestros back on the ice. What a brilliant pair, especially taking age into the equation.
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Back to top Go down

Dancing on ice 2019.  Empty Re: Dancing on Ice 2018

Post  mauveangel09 Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:12 pm

Hi all

I was away and missed the show this week - need to catch up. Looking forward to seeing T+D...…………... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:23 pm

Hi there

I've got back on board with the show this week and really enjoyed the theme for last night - even though I wasn't 100% sure what some of the fairytales were! Some were more obvious than others. The majority of people sparkled and once again I really enjoyed the pro routine (for some reason I kept thinking about Midsummer Nights Dream) and the Disney routine and even Holly's dress...……...but to be honest the whole show was worth it just to see James and Alexandra's routine - it was brilliantly uplifting and different in a classical way and I loved it - music, set, costumes, - I could just watch it all over again and it was like a competition style ice dance programme to me...……………...well done James - this really was 'Dancing on Ice' at its best for me. Very Happy Very Happy

I do think that James and Alexandra really lucked out on the 'look' for their routine though - at least they didn't have to wear lederhosen or get dressed up like creepy puppets. I remember some people didn't like Faye and Gio's marionette routine in SCD (Jingle I think you were one of them?) but to me last night was way weirder - the costumes and make-up did nothing for them and I thought the get-up made Saara look ungainly - however I did appreciate that it was a brilliant routine as was Wes's performance - all hail to him doing the head banger.

So to the not so good...………………...I thought that the tactic was right for getting GC out last night - the judges were non controversial in their comments - stroke of genius to have Jason give the highest score -that took the wind out of her (considerable) sails!! They put her in the forgettable middle in the running order but still none of it dislodged her!! I was happy that she did not knock out anyone who deserved to there this week, but as the weeks go on this could start to happen. I definitely agreed that apart from GC, Saira and Ryan were the weakest skaters but I actually thought that Saira did a better and more confident skate in the skate off. Ryan still looked very wobbly to me and not for the first time in this series, I wasn't sure whether I agreed with the Skate off decision or not.

With those in the middle - I still really like Jane, I feel she has ability and I feel that she has it in her some where to break through and shine - fair play to her for going out there and getting on with it after not feeling well, and to a great piece of music too. I also really enjoyed Melody's routine - seemed very smooth and seamless and had some lovely choreography. Brian, I thought was all over the place and suffering from too much content at the expense of style.

There seems to be so many injuries the time - everyone is pushing themselves and I hope that nothing serious happens - you really do need to be fearless for this competition and I respect them all for that Very Happy

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:04 pm

Blanking out the obvious one, the top order is pretty much defined as James, Wes, Melody and Jane (I think?) ...with the rest being perm any one from Saara, Brian and Ryan. Anything other then that is a joke, but hey, the G.B.P are in there, so.......
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:52 am

Sorry haven't posted a review, but I'm still thoroughly enjoying DOI (especially now that the drama queen has left). I loved James doing his ballet routine a couple of weeks ago. Him, Wes, Melody and Saara seem to be the leading pack. really good that there isn't an obvious winner at this stage.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:56 pm

Hi Jingle - great to hear from you.   I am also enjoying the show - it is turning into an interesting competition (all the more so now that Gemma has departed - she was so pleasant all evening - why couldn't she have been like that from the first week) It is good that there is no-one who is easily out in front and even though the judges challenges are hard this year it is good to see that all the contestants are challenged by them. It was interesting to see that most couples opted for slower lyrical n umbers this week.

I think James is brilliant even though the routine didn't hit the heights of the previous week for me - I enjoyed Saara more this week, her skating ability is in no doubt, she just needs to work on the dancing and artistry side of it.  I think Melody is going from strength to strength and although Wes didn't seem so sure footed this week, I loved the music and it was a challenging routine.

of the rest I think that some of them are definitely at their ceiling now - Ryan being one of them - although I do admire how he always gives it his best shot.  Brian is the other one although I felt he was really trying to up his game this week.  I'm a bit frustrated with Jane as I want her to do well and always feel that she has more ability but isn't really progressing - the routine was a bit boring this week.  

The undoubted highlight of the show for me this week was the appearance by Buckland and Coombes - the speed and precision was amazing - it was just like an Argentine Tango on Ice - never seen anything like that before   Very Happy  Very Happy

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:01 am

Well, I think the weakest two skaters were eliminated, although it was a bit of a predictable choice when they were pitted against Melody.

Really enjoyed the show  ...and especially plenty of Strictly cross-references. Vincent and Ian teetering on ice in James's VT!! Giovanni with Ashley in the audience!  Though I was less keen on Brian getting to skate to what I regard as 'Jay's jive' music.  I think Brian is probably the weakest skater left, although he maybe has more popularity than Saara (who I see as his closest contender).

The top three are so well matched, I'm really excited to see how this pans out.  I think technically Wes is the best skater, James (obviously) is the best dancer, while Melody is trailing a bit in public support.

Off topic, but just on the subject of Strictly, I watched Saturday's episode of the Greatest Dancer because I wanted to see the Strictly pros. Thought their routine was a little disjointed (I'm not sure I like these routines which are designed around sudden changes of music) but I was so glad that Pasha was given centre stage and had the chance to say goodbye. I'm really going to miss him from this years Strictly, even though he probably would've been given a no-hoper. He's clearly leaving on good terms, so I hope they invite him back as a guest from time to time.  As for the Greatest Dancer...the show is a lot more watchable now that it's in the live format  - I imagine either the solo dancer or the male/female double act will win. If they repeat the show next year then I hope they tone down on all the gimmicks.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:01 pm

I've been watching "Come Dancing" and then Strictly and Dancing on ice for about two hundred years or so.. Tonight was one of those rare, rare occassions when I thoroughy enjoyed a show without fear or favour (itism) , Five contestants all doing their best to excel and managing it to a high degree, so much so that it was a real shame for one to go out. One had to, that's what the show's about, but since a certain untalented attention-seeker left, the show has gone entirely to plan in the fairest possible way. I'm not sure Brian should be in there as he got the public vote despite being not quite the best, but his performance was so far removed from when he first entered that he deserved his luck. Great performances from the pro skaters and judges, great costumes and scenery and everything a good show should have. Well done all of them; it'll be even harder to pick a winner now. Win, win.
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:23 pm

Hi Mr T - yes I agree - I thoroughly enjoyed last night's show and I'm really enjoying the series. Even Jason got a cheer last night!!!

I loved the concept of last night's show - a great theme (pity that SCD didn't think of something like this) varied music and some great entertainment with both of the excellent Pro routines - all hail Dan Whitson. I enjoyed the 'battle' as well - it was good that each couple got a chance to dance solo. One thing I enjoy about this contest is that there is a clear demarcation between the technical skating and the artistic impression - I know it is a lot easier to do this with an ice routine and in terms of the judges challenges - you either do it or you don't - it all seems more clear cut and the improvement of couples is more visible - but I wonder whether something along these lines could be incorporated into SCD...Rolling Eyes : just a thought...…………

In terms of the individual routines - I loved James and Alexandra - I thought the routine was fast, furious and clever and James coped with the challenges well. Wes and Vanessa are perhaps the best matched in terms of height and shape etc - I really liked the pirate routine although I kind of agreed with Jason that it wasn't very 'piratey' (is that a word?). I was quite disappointed in Saara and Hamish's routine - I could see what they were trying to achieve as she has had constant feedback about not being elegant and not really mastering the dance side of it - but I think this week they went to the other extreme and did not show off their obvious skating ability whereas it was a different story when they appeared in the skate off when the confidence and skills seemed to return. I felt sorry for Melody as she has done very well but both Mr Mauve and myself felt that her routine was quite 'placed' and it did not look like she was particularly enjoying it - result of falling on the ice and loss of confidence maybe? Like Mr T - I have a concern that Brian shouldn't really be there but he certainly has the public vote and to be fair has upped his game considerably from what it was a few weeks ago...…….I really enjoyed the Elvis routine where he was in his element.

I did think the skate off was a really difficult one and you could see the judges struggling with the dilemma but I do feel that they made the right decision ultimately.

Looking forward to the semi final next week and what more they have in store for us in a series that has really successfully reinvented itself Smile Smile Smile

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next