Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pasha Kovalev Says Goodbye to Strictly

4 posters

Go down

Pasha Kovalev Says Goodbye to Strictly Empty Pasha Kovalev Says Goodbye to Strictly

Post  CaledonianCraig Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:56 pm

I am sad to see that Pasha Kovalev has announce he is quitting Strictly after 8 years. He has tweeted that he feels it is time for fresh challenges and thanks everyone connected with the show for their help throughout his time on the show.

Sad. Another stalwart bites the dust a year after Brenda's exit.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Pasha Kovalev Says Goodbye to Strictly Empty Re: Pasha Kovalev Says Goodbye to Strictly

Post  TANGOLERO Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:22 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:I am sad to see that Pasha Kovalev has announce he is quitting Strictly after 8 years. He has tweeted that he feels it is time for fresh challenges and thanks everyone connected with the show for their help throughout his time on the show.

Sad. Another stalwart bites the dust a year after Brenda's exit.

Indications are that his partner had a say in things.....prevention better than cure etc.... Wink
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Pasha Kovalev Says Goodbye to Strictly Empty Re: Pasha

Post  mauveangel09 Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:25 pm

I did wonder if the lovely Rachel had anything to do with it - As a couple they've certainly gone the distance, perhaps they're going to tie the knot?

On a professional level P asha has done great things on SCD - winning, making the final more than once and what a way to go out with Ashley - the only way is down (and a year or two with the duffers - for which he has had more than his fair share) I really don't blame him for getting out whilst at the top but on the other hand I will miss him greatly - another one of the most talented choreographers bites the dust Sad Sad they're not making them in the same vein now! Great shame for the show (and us) ………..'Dancing on Ice' beckons!! Laughing Laughing Laughing ps still miss Brenda!!

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Pasha Kovalev Says Goodbye to Strictly Empty Re: Pasha Kovalev Says Goodbye to Strictly

Post  jingle Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:01 pm

mauveangel09 wrote: Great shame for the show  (and us) ………..'Dancing on Ice' beckons!!  

James Jordan has been brilliant to watch on DOI, I'd love to see more ex Strictly pros on it in future.

Agree, Pasha will definitely be missed, I hope he reappears on TV from time to time. Wishful thinking, but maybe they could also find a slot for him on It Takes Two
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down