Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCD 2019 Celeb Rumours

3 posters

Go down

SCD 2019 Celeb Rumours Empty SCD 2019 Celeb Rumours

Post  B4p Thu May 02, 2019 7:47 pm

Lots of talk on the dark side about Coronation St actors leaving to do other things, e.g. Katie McGlynn, Lucy Fallon, Tristan Gemmill, Faye Brooks
Holly Oaks Lucy Jo Hudson
Not had a Rugby player for awhile. Rumours include Richard & Judy's Rugby playing son-in-law James Haskell.
The newsreader Lucy Verasamy is another rumour
Gogglebox & Jungle contestant Scarlett Moffatt
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

SCD 2019 Celeb Rumours Empty Re: SCD 2019 Celeb Rumours

Post  saxonsiren Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:02 pm

Would love to see a Rugby player on...Also a rower maybe James Cracknell? A cyclist be good too if Bradley Wigginton head fits thru the door.
Scarlet not so sure of maybe a new female Vlogger? Be unleashed?
We haven't had a Breakfast show presenter last year so maybe Charlie or Louise?
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:37 pm

The first celebs have just been announced on The One Show.

David James ex-goalkeeper looks like a complete blank canvas which is what a Strictly contest should be all about.

Comedian Chris Ramsey will have been aided being married to a professional dancer so no doubt he will be pretty well-schooled going in.

EastEnders actress Emma Barton has to be considered ringer material. She has done the rounds on West Emd musicals so will have had dance training.

Saffron Barker, a YouTube blogger like Joe Suggs last year is another, I'd hope is a blank canvas.

Coronation Street actress Catherine Tyldesley is an interesting entrant and thankfully does not seem too much like a ringer. She says she'll dance on nights out after a few drinks and silly dance with the kids at home but it would seem no musical stage experience.

Others being heavily touted to take part are Chis Evans, Sam Allardyce and Steps singer (name escapes me) and Anneka Rice.

Last edited by CaledonianCraig on Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:06 am

The confirmed list for Strictly 2019 continues to grow:-

David James ex-goalkeeper looks like a complete blank canvas which is what a Strictly contest should be all about.

Comedian Chris Ramsey will have been aided being married to a professional dancer so no doubt he will be pretty well-schooled going in.

EastEnders actress Emma Barton has to be considered ringer material. She has done the rounds on West Emd musicals so will have had dance training.

Saffron Barker, a YouTube blogger like Joe Suggs last year is another, I'd hope is a blank canvas.

Coronation Street actress Catherine Tyldesley is an interesting entrant and thankfully does not seem too much like a ringer. She says she'll dance on nights out after a few drinks and silly dance with the kids at home but it would seem no musical stage experience.

BBC Breakfast Sports presenter Mike Bushell is confirmed. A blank canvas there and he says he'll be the flag waver for dad dancers.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:54 pm

Hi CC Hope you're well. Looks like I've missed the big start! Obviously not watching the right programmes! Mad
I'm going to copy some of these onto a new thread now that names have been confirmed Basketball
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:37 pm

B4p wrote:Hi CC Hope you're well. Looks like I've missed the big start! Obviously not watching the right programmes! Mad
I'm going to copy some of these onto a new thread now that names have been confirmed Basketball

Hi B4p....yes pretty good here. Copy away as those names are now confirmed. I am not sure there may be more tonight on The One Show.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:54 pm

I see we have a new pro dancer joining the team this week
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content