Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zoe Ball to present "Takes Two"

+30
lualen
Poppetlovestango
Little Ms Hit
Littlebear
hatlady28
jingle
Maya53
fiftynotout
Pink Pinot Girl
Sofajudge
Lucielle
diamondsandpearls
B4p
133-230-44039-18180-800
sparklypink
Redcurrant
MissingLilia
mauveangel09
kate
gingercodgers
LOST-TANGO
David Tee
Sid
Mslightfoot
MrsArcanum
allsewnonbyhand
chris82
Sadiesamba
saxonsiren
Twirlie
34 posters

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Go down

Zoe Ball to present "Takes Two"  - Page 32 Empty Re: Zoe Ball to present "Takes Two"

Post  saxonsiren Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:19 am

Good Luck E! I hope you get your picture on ITT.I am sure we would love to see it on here too!!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Zoe Ball to present "Takes Two"  - Page 32 Empty Re: Zoe Ball to present "Takes Two"

Post  MissingLilia Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:15 pm

saxonsiren wrote:So would I Sid! The two sets of scorings! I wonder if we could lobby the BBC about it!! Some other SCD shows around the world have introduced street dance & Rap into the routines to keep SCD evolving!! Can I go back in History & have the celebs dance in the era of Darcey & Miss Bennett please just once!!!
Vincent in those trousers at the time be handsome

Sax

Seconded, Sax. And I'd love to see some Bollywood, if not by the celebs, then as one of the pro-dancers group efforts!

Mark Ballas mentioned they've introduced it on DWTS to help keep the show 'fresh'.
MissingLilia
MissingLilia

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:30 pm

Seconded re Bollywod & Bangra Drums!!! It does need to evolve a little more.Now Mr Darcy & Mr Bingham yum oooh no it also means Mr Collins!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:47 pm

Danni & Vincent's showdance music is Bohemian Rhapsody! Could be a showstoppet!! Louis & Flavia has Take That "Rule the World!" love the song.Kimberley & Pasha dancing to Beyonce. DvO & James dancing to?
Ian loved Denise's!! Louis needs just a little work pn arms!!

Wow what a small flat Karen has!! Good to see the wine!! not so just the veg & tomato sauce!!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  hatlady28 Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:16 pm

In the Dave Arch interview, their most dreaded piece of music is Bohemian Rhapsody.......
hatlady28
hatlady28

Back to top Go down

Post  MissingLilia Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:29 pm

I've got a feeling Vincent has something very special up his sleeve... what a 'brave' choice.

Maybe this is the chance for Dani to 'bring something different' to the dance floor, as the judges (especially Le n) are always banging on about.

Hope we're all in a Strictly rhapsody after their show dance. Can't wait!
MissingLilia
MissingLilia

Back to top Go down

Post  MissingLilia Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:34 pm

I know Ian Waite was giving out the plaudits on ITT about the lovely cruciform lift, Denise and James are putting into their show dance, but I hope its not all about lifts on Finals night.

I remember one Strictly Final when they had a world championship couple as guests who did a show dance that was made up solely of lifts... or so it seemed... and I found it quite boring.

My favourite show dance of all time was Camilla and Tom's - now that WAS a razzle dazzle show dance! drunken
MissingLilia
MissingLilia

Back to top Go down

Post  MissingLilia Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:39 pm

Now, that's made me go and have another look at it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLZrTyJ14d0
MissingLilia
MissingLilia

Back to top Go down

Post  MissingLilia Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:43 pm

Ooops, just caught up with the 'Little Bit of Honesty' thread and see quite a few of you have voiced similar opinions to the above. Sorry if it seems to be repeating what has already been said.

Glad to see I'm not alone in this view about what a show dance is about and it was good to revisit their dance anyway! I love you
MissingLilia
MissingLilia

Back to top Go down

Post  gingercodgers Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:17 pm

hatlady28 wrote:In the Dave Arch interview, their most dreaded piece of music is Bohemian Rhapsody.......

Queen's most dreaded piece of music was Bohemian Rhapsody to play live Wink
gingercodgers
gingercodgers

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:38 pm

I can well imagine!! Even on Tour Queen had to use the VT sometimes!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  David Tee Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Did Vinnie just say he had a little sausage?

David Tee
David Tee

Back to top Go down

Post  MissingLilia Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:38 pm

He most certainly did!

Made me cry with laughter lol! (I bet Sid will be very disappointed to hear that Wink )
MissingLilia
MissingLilia

Back to top Go down

Post  MissingLilia Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:42 pm

I thought it was a great show tonight. Thoroughly enjoyed it Very Happy but am sad that it's the last. Crying or Very sad

4 great interviews and the strictly sparkly tissues were at the ready and needed.

But, oh, what a shame that the Beeb don't do a special follow up one-off interview on the following Monday with the winners and all the behind the scenes stuff from Final Night.

MissingLilia
MissingLilia

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Lilia we ask every year!Its what the fans wish & a great way to finish the show!!!! The BBC choose not to realise this & act on it!!!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  MissingLilia Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:58 pm

I know, Sax. And it's sooooo frustrating!

God knows, whatever channel you switch on to on cable, there's yet another 'the x Factor; The Results/The Winner' programme, even a couple of weeks after the damned show is finished. All we want is one measly hour, within a couple of days of the final.

I'm sure the Beeb keeps an eye on these boards so you think they would take it up, wouldn't you?

Maybe we'll have to start an on-line petition to the Beeb next year, or else have a letter/e-mailing campaign throughout the year, to keep the idea in the Strictly producers' minds!
MissingLilia
MissingLilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:44 pm

David Tee wrote:Did Vinnie just say he had a little sausage?

MissingLilia wrote:He most certainly did!

Made me cry with laughter lol! (I bet Sid will be very disappointed to hear that Wink )

Vinnie could never disappoint Sid!

Lovely final ITT. Emotional interviews with all the couples. I think we're going to be in for a cracking final.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:02 pm

Ive got some cracking champagne for a cracking final!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  MissingLilia Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:24 pm

It certainly was a cracker!

Absolutely fabulous and amazing ... even if our lovely Vincent and his little sausage didn't make it to the latter stages. And if he couldn't win, it was great to see Falvia lift that trophy... perhaps next year for Vinnie, eh?

Have a cracking Christmas, everyone, and enjoy the Christmas show. santa rendeer jocolor
Lil xx
MissingLilia
MissingLilia

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:38 pm

Merry Christmas & a Peaceful New Year everyone santa rendeer Im looking forward to The Christmas Show I do like Bobby Ball!!! Im sure our beloved pony will wow the crowds on the live Tour!!! I do hope Vincent gets a second chance next year!!! Id also love to see Housewives choice with a contender please.

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:18 pm

I wish the BBC would show a weekly ITT from the SCD Tour! Im sure many that could not get tickets would love to see small clips/interviews & all the gossip from SCD Tour!!!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:19 am

Not a mention of ITT last night! why? I wish the BBC would broadcast a three times a week pre SCD ITT get to know the couples,see hidden training camera clips & the partnership developing! Once the show starts 27th we would have known the who? celebs a little better,the new pro dancers too.Why BBC do you continually miss a golden opportunity?

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  lualen Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:45 am

And I bet they don't have an ITT after the final either!!
lualen
lualen

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:10 am

So true Lualen! Never a final celebration ITT! Its almost as if they couldn't give a dam re the fee paying SCD tv fans who view each week & contribute towards the experience! Oh no we cannot entertain their wishes we only entertain their money!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32