Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, I'm the sweetest of lillies who did ever walk this earth

+3
Pink Pinot Girl
Inanna
Lilia-Toppleover
7 posters

Go down

Hi, I'm the sweetest of lillies who did ever walk this earth  Empty Hi, I'm the sweetest of lillies who did ever walk this earth

Post  Lilia-Toppleover Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:19 pm

Hi, I'm the sweetest of lillies who did ever walk this earth - toppleover, and I have, sadly, been toppled over by the Beeb.

I've tried to get some answers from their dreaded blog, all to no avail, so you lot are stuck with me.
Three cheers for setting it up and to the the enthusiastic recruitment sargeants, Chris and Ianna.

I'm usually found writing silly songs and poems. Is it OK to do that here?

Last edited by Lilia-Toppleover on Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wasn't what I wrote!)
Lilia-Toppleover
Lilia-Toppleover

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm the sweetest of lillies who did ever walk this earth  Empty Re: Hi, I'm the sweetest of lillies who did ever walk this earth

Post  Inanna Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:26 pm

Hey L i l i a.....were you copaloadofthat last year.....she did some amazing ditties.....but retired early....such a pity....

think you may notice that when we say your name you get some weird writing which I am sure you will appreciate......but dont worry the "stig" as I am now going to call him - the moderator - is having a laugh with the names this year........you cant say L e n or B r u n o without some gobbdegook appearing......
Inanna
Inanna

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm the sweetest of lillies who did ever walk this earth  Empty Re: Hi, I'm the sweetest of lillies who did ever walk this earth

Post  Inanna Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:27 pm

btw think that silly songs and ditties will go down a treat Very Happy Very Happy
Inanna
Inanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilia-Toppleover Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:29 pm

I wasn't "copaloadthat", but we were often confused for each other.

What on earth happens when you Type the sweetest of lillies who did ever walk this earth ?

i do apologise for the title of this thread. It wasn't at all what I intended!
Lilia-Toppleover
Lilia-Toppleover

Back to top Go down

Post  Pink Pinot Girl Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:30 pm

the sweetest of lillies who did ever walk this earth -Toppleover wrote:Hi, I'm the sweetest of lillies who did ever walk this earth - toppleover, and I have, sadly, been toppled over by the Beeb.

I've tried to get some answers from their dreaded blog, all to no avail, so you lot are stuck with me.
Three cheers for setting it up and to the the enthusiastic recruitment sargeants, Chris and Ianna.

I'm usually found writing silly songs and poems. Is it OK to do that here?

Hi the sweetest of lillies who did ever walk this earth Very Happy
Pink Pinot Girl
Pink Pinot Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  chris82 Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:31 pm

Hello L i l i a, glad you made it Very Happy
chris82
chris82

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanna Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:32 pm

the sweetest of lillies who did ever walk this earth -Toppleover wrote:I wasn't "copaloadthat", but we were often confused for each other.

What on earth happens when you Type the sweetest of lillies who did ever walk this earth ?

i do apologise for the title of this thread. It wasn't at all what I intended!

...no but its what our Admin intended Laughing Laughing

At the moment he seems to have had "one too many" ......you have to put spaces in between certain names other wise you get this.....

L I L I A
the sweetest of lillies who did ever walk this earth

B R U N O
Silver tongued Italian Stallion

L E N
The Love God that is Leonard The Lion Goodman

highly amusing but very confusing at times Laughing
Inanna
Inanna

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:01 pm

H
e
l
l
o

L
i
l
l
i
a

Welcome. Wink
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  fkaIgor *LT* Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:36 pm

Hi she whose name will be augmented if I type it without spaces.....
fkaIgor *LT*
fkaIgor *LT*

Back to top Go down

Post  abbafan 40 Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:13 am

the sweetest of lillies who did ever walk this earth Toppleover is the best forum name yet ,.Love it ,.
abbafan 40
abbafan 40

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down