Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CiN Strictly Kids, Vincent & Flavia

3 posters

Go down

CiN Strictly Kids, Vincent & Flavia Empty CiN Strictly Kids, Vincent & Flavia

Post  cellar-door Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:16 am

I don't know where to put this thread so I put it here!

The Team Glitter and Team Sparkle kids are amazing! They mirrored the Strictly pros in ever step of the way!

And also Vincent and Flavia came in to do the Movie Moves with that Radio 1 DJ (and Scott Mills with Sir Terry as 'contestants'). Miss them both! They were really cute together doing all those 'iconic' movie dance moves. Vincent even use the dummy to replicate the Dirty Dancing lift! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

CiN Strictly Kids, Vincent & Flavia Empty Re: CiN Strictly Kids, Vincent & Flavia

Post  B4p Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:25 pm

Well they had to let An ton win something didn't they? Both teams looked amazing and looked like they were having a great time.

Vin cent & Fl avia must have been shattered after doing their Dance Til Dawn show then joining in with CIN. They're such good sports and I miss them. I loved the whole show.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

CiN Strictly Kids, Vincent & Flavia Empty Re: CiN Strictly Kids, Vincent & Flavia

Post  Sid Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:17 am

Good fun for a good cause - wish they'd given us a bit of Argentine Tango at the end though.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down