Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Takes Two - 2015

+11
vonee21
jingle
fiftynotout
Sid
TANGOLERO
cellar-door
MissingLilia
allsewnonbyhand
Moova 12
saxonsiren
B4p
15 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

It Takes Two - 2015 - Page 9 Empty Re: It Takes Two 2015

Post  mauveangel09 Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:19 pm

Sid wrote:I do giggle at the bit where Jay facepalmed himself though - and that's the bit of his Rhumba they give replaying! He's fine on ITT, very engaging. But as soon as he dances I...disengage.

yep - me too!! Rolling Eyes

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:36 pm

Really enjoyed seeing the previews for the Christmas Day Show tonight - bit of an 'all star' line up this year - but still can't quite work out why Lisa is not dancing with B rendan?????? It's not as if he is still in the show or has only recently been knocked out. Why????? Not happy Sad

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

It Takes Two - 2015 - Page 9 Empty Re: It Takes Two - 2015

Post  Sid Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:24 am

mauveangel09 wrote:Really enjoyed seeing the previews for the Christmas Day Show tonight - bit of an 'all star' line up this year - but still can't quite work out why Lisa is not dancing with B rendan??????    It's not as if he is still in the show or has only recently been knocked out.  Why?????    Not happy Sad

It's a bit of a head-scratcher mauve. Only reason I can think of is that because none of the celebs, apart from Cassidy for understandable reasons, were getting their original partners back they thought it wouldn't be fair?

Was interesting hearing Harry and Lisa talk about the pros' teaching techniques. I seem to remember B.rendan was quite hard on Lisa....I think it was the following year he was partnered with Jo Wood and he seemed to mellow a bit. Jo Clifton doing Choreography Corner's my new favourite thing - I imagine she'd be a great teacher with all her wonderful ways of explaining things (I expect Scott Mills would have been rubbish whoever was teaching him lol). Also, we were giggling on Twitter at how the Jay Mafia would be gunning for her after she dared to suggest his VW was overmarked - good on you Jo Laughing
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:39 pm

I've also thoroughly enjoyed Jo Clifton on choreography corner - she really seems to know her stuff from a teaching point of view.
I thought it was great that she told the truth about Jay's Viennese Waltz - as you say S id - good on her!!!!!! Very Happy

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

It Takes Two - 2015 - Page 9 Empty Re: It Takes Two - 2015

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9