Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who will go next week

+3
jingle
allsewnonbyhand
saxonsiren
7 posters

Go down

Who will go?

who will go next week Vote_lcap57%who will go next week Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap43%who will go next week Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap0%who will go next week Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

who will go next week Empty who will go next week

Post  saxonsiren Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:00 pm

Well Ainsley left a little Mad . Felt Jamelia and Carol be there tonight. Think next week maybe a shock duo
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

who will go next week Empty Re: who will go next week

Post  allsewnonbyhand Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:41 am

We all got it wrong last week, I think it very much depends on which dance and how well the theme works this week, so I'm reserving judgement for a while!
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:10 pm

I wonder are the producers getting a bit anxious about the male/female imbalance by now. If so (conspiracy theory alert) I wonder will they twist it some way to try to depose a female next (like, naff music, rubbish VTs and costumes for Carol/Jamelia/Kirsty and vice versa for Jeremy/Peter) Time will tell I suppose.

jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

who will go next week Empty Re: Who will go next 2015

Post  mauveangel09 Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:32 pm

I don't think they'll have to twist it much for Jamelia to exit and I think that a couple of the other female celebs won't be far behind!

I've voted for Jamelia to go this week for two reasons, firstly I think many people wanted the judges to save Ainsley and Nathalie  so I'm not certain whether she will benefit from the traditional bounce back vote.  Secondly, I just don't think she is really up for the long haul - I may be wrong, she says all the right things but I'm not feeling any joy from her. Whilst she obviously feels more comfortable with latin they have now done the Salsa, cha cha and Charleston, so not much left to do.  I'm just not convinced that she really wants to work at getting the ballroom better.

I don't think J eremy will be going anywhere just yet - he must have a big vote share as he was on the bottom of the board and 3 points below the next person.  K irsty appears to have had a breakthrough but needs another good week to seal it. Not sure whether the Hallowe'en theme will suit C arol.

Hallowe'en is a strange one......I think we could see a shock exit or at least a shock appearance in the DO - all those couples with tied scores near the top............................ Question  Question  Question

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:10 pm

I too have voted for Jamelia.

Not that I think she is the weakest dancer left in by any means though as that accolade is shared by Carol and Jeremy. However, those two are obviously popular with the public whilst Jamelia is not.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:55 pm

Need to see what dances Jamelia and Carol have this week before I hazard a guess.
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:28 pm

Maybe Carol. Purely because she's got the dreaded Rhumba
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:31 pm

Having just seen the dances they have I'd say Jeremy or Carol are in big trouble.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:05 pm

I've regretfully voted Carol out because I feel she's looking to her partner all the time for "what comes next?. If you're that uninventive you're never going to be a confident dancer, and that's what she's up against with half a dozen others. Kirsty I feel is the same. Jamelia, untidy as she is at times, will dance. That's the difference for me. Then, of course, we have the voters.... Rolling Eyes
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:16 pm

TANGOLERO wrote:I've regretfully voted Carol out because I feel she's looking to her partner all the time for "what comes next?. If you're that uninventive you're never going to be a confident dancer, and that's what she's up against with half a dozen others. Kirsty I feel is the same. Jamelia, untidy as she is at times, will dance. That's the difference for me. Then, of course, we have the voters.... Rolling Eyes

Yes, regretfully, I have to agree about Carol even though she was the one I'd be rooting for this series. Jeremy has a Latin dance - that is very bad for him - 2015's version of Michael Vaughan.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

who will go next week Empty Re: Whol will go this week

Post  mauveangel09 Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:40 pm

Now I've seen the music choices I think jamelia might get away with it for another week - but still not sure.
Poor Carol - I agree she has the worse music track - no Hallowe'en connection and a rumba to boot! I feel the DO looming........

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:49 am

I had voted for Carol too a lovely lady but not going to win SCD and hasn't for me blossomed. Jamelia I really find irritating when she speaks aka whines however she has made some progress and could improve further. Kirsty I do feel wants out already
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:25 am

Carol has several problems that inhibit her I reckon. She is a shy lass I think that quite clearly comes across and that surely puts inhibitions on her really letting it all hang out in her dance performances. Also she is a weather presenter - no more no less. She doesn't have the rhythm that musicians have ingrained into them and cannot get characterisations into her dances as she has no acting experience. To boot she has had no dance experience so she is the ultimate blank canvas but do not see her blossoming sadly.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:36 am

CaledonianCraig wrote:Carol has several problems that inhibit her I reckon. She is a shy lass I think that quite clearly comes across and that surely puts inhibitions on her really letting it all hang out in her dance performances. Also she is a weather presenter - no more no less. She doesn't have the rhythm that musicians have ingrained into them and cannot get characterisations into her dances as she has no acting experience.  To boot she has had no dance experience so she is the ultimate blank canvas but do not see her blossoming sadly.

That about sums up my view C.C. Some people have rhythm and some don't. Carol, unfortunately, is a don't.
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down