Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing the Strictly.

3 posters

Go down

Doing the Strictly. Empty Doing the Strictly.

Post  TANGOLERO Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:59 pm

Had a laugh at Natalie and Tristan demonstrating The Strictly Dance. Seems Nat forgot they were looking in a mirror. Bet the kids all have it sorted by Christmas... Very Happy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p034sj7n
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Doing the Strictly. Empty Re: Doing the Strictly

Post  mauveangel09 Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:58 pm

I've really enjoyed seeing the many groups of people 'Doing' the Strictly- but there are only two tickets on offer - I was wondering how they are going to decide who gets the tickets if they win? Are they going to have a Dance Off? Very Happy

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Doing the Strictly. Empty Re: Doing the Strictly.

Post  allsewnonbyhand Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:59 pm

mauveangel09 wrote:I've really enjoyed seeing the many groups of people 'Doing' the Strictly- but there are only two tickets on offer - I was wondering how they are going to decide who gets the tickets if they win?  Are they going to have a Dance Off? Very Happy

I clicked on the terms and conditions by mistake - it's all prescribed very clearly as to the judging and criteria. Members of production teams will shortlist and then pick a winner. They even have a contingency for a split vote. Blimey. They're leaving nothing to chance. The cynic in me says they will make a very PC choice, but we'll see.
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Doing the Strictly. Empty Re: Doing the Strictly.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down