Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will go next week (odds on re judges it's Robert)

4 posters

Go down

Who will go?

Who will go next week (odds on re judges it's Robert) Vote_lcap0%Who will go next week (odds on re judges it's Robert) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will go next week (odds on re judges it's Robert) Vote_lcap17%Who will go next week (odds on re judges it's Robert) Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Who will go next week (odds on re judges it's Robert) Vote_lcap0%Who will go next week (odds on re judges it's Robert) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will go next week (odds on re judges it's Robert) Vote_lcap17%Who will go next week (odds on re judges it's Robert) Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Who will go next week (odds on re judges it's Robert) Vote_lcap66%Who will go next week (odds on re judges it's Robert) Vote_rcap 66% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Who will go next week (odds on re judges it's Robert) Empty Who will go next week (odds on re judges it's Robert)

Post  saxonsiren Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:05 pm

Well Ed left not on his best dance either.... how the show started with three judges favourites then Ed, Robert and a last salvation from C.laudia you knew who the judges wanted gone. Usually yes Blackpool or the week after the I'm rooting for you public couple go out due to its a dance contest apparently brigade!
I really feel Robert has his final dance prepared as let's face it the judges will not help him..... For me Robert has had a slow burning,rewarding j.our ney with the wonderful Oksana. ....

I hate hate the idea of sibling rivalry Final with Danny stuck in the middle of them.....
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Who will go next week (odds on re judges it's Robert) Empty Re: Who will go next week (odds on re judges it's Robert)

Post  B4p Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:28 pm

I guess it will be Robert, but it could be one of those gasp-shock-horror DO moments we all love to hate. Will another theme week help public opinion? Looking forward to seeing what the music choices are.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Who will go next week (odds on re judges it's Robert) Empty Re: Who will go next week (odds on re judges it's Robert)

Post  allsewnonbyhand Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:55 pm

Can't see it being anyone but Judge Rinder ...
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:15 pm

It looks obvious I cannot see the judges save Robert over anyone even if they make errors in the do as Claudia did yet got saved over Greg! Why waste the time just advise it's Robert
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:15 pm

It looks obvious I cannot see the judges save Robert over anyone even if they make errors in the do as Claudia did yet got saved over Greg!  Why waste the time just advise it's Robert
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:09 am

Sadly, I have to agree with the masses. Robert to exit unless he cam pull off a memorable dance and somehow avoid the dance-off. His only chance of getting through is by avoiding the dance-off and for that to happen it would be a nailed on certainty that Ore and Claudia would be in the danger zone as super hunk has too many fan votes as does glamour puss.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:58 am

I've decided to go for Ore ill vote for Robert as I feel his getting a really raw deal.... I'm hoping those that believed in Ed will gravitate to Robert..... yes I know underdog syndrome however even if Robert dances well in the dance off and the other couple have a mare,make mistakes they will be kept in! Just as Greg was evicted when his dance off was better than Cl.audia's on that second dance......
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum