Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Bayley Out of Strictly 2019

3 posters

Go down

Will Bayley Out of Strictly 2019 Empty Will Bayley Out of Strictly 2019

Post  CaledonianCraig Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:11 pm

Will Bayley has been forced to withdraw from Strictly 2019 due to his leg injury. The show's producer says a decision has yet to be made on what will happen on Saturday/Sunday night to compensate for Will's withdrawl.

Shame to see Will go this way as he was one without an outside chance of bursting through from midfield to become a challenger.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Will Bayley Out of Strictly 2019 Empty Re: Will Bayley out of Strictly

Post  mauveangel09 Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:11 pm

I am so sorry that we will not be seeing Will again on the show - I know he was never going to make it to the latter stages but I so liked him - he was inspiring and it is such a shame that an injury has ended his time on SCD. I really liked the routines that they did and was looking forward to seeing a lovely waltz to a lovely track on Saturday Sad Sad it is ironic for me as I have never rated Janette much before but she seemed to come alive with Will and it was a truly great partnership to me - I certainly see her in a different light now. Matt Baker was saying on the 'One Show' that it would be great if Will could come back next year.

Crying or Very sad One of this series best 'sub plots' has just been ended prematurely. I wish Will all the very best for his recovery and for doing really well in the Olympics.

CC - I don't think anything will happen as regards compensation for his not continuing - there will be less couples in the Final as there has been in other years where people have had to pull out.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Will Bayley Out of Strictly 2019 Empty Re: Will Bayley Out of Strictly 2019

Post  TANGOLERO Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:25 pm

He's lost nothing in the credibility stakes, so bring him back next year.
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Will Bayley Out of Strictly 2019 Empty Re: Will Bayley Out of Strictly 2019

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum