Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kevin Clifton leaves Strictly

2 posters

Go down

Kevin Clifton leaves Strictly Empty Kevin Clifton leaves Strictly

Post  CaledonianCraig Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:09 pm

It has been announced today by the BBC that Kevin Clifton is to leave Strictly Come Dancing after seven highly successful years on the show. He made the majority of finals in those seven years and won the Glitterball. He cites as wishing to focus on other parts of his life and career as his reason for quitting.

Kevin was always Marmite here I think. You either loved him or didn't like him. I wish him all the best in the future and thank him for the great dances he has provided over the years with his celebrities.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Kevin Clifton leaves Strictly Empty Re: Kevin Clifton leaves Strictly

Post  jingle Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:33 pm

Hi CC. I was never a particular fan of Kevin, so quite pleased to hear this news. I imagine he'll have a future career in musical theatre, so good luck to him.

Will Gorka take the space I wonder, or will Graziano be given a chance this year? Personally I'd prefer Graziano. I do also wonder if A.nton may announce a departure or a change of role this year...just a feeling I got last year that he wasn't his usual self.

Anyhow, only about half a year to find out!

jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:48 am

jingle wrote:Hi CC. I was never a particular fan of Kevin, so quite pleased to hear this news. I imagine he'll have a future career in musical theatre, so good luck to him.

Will Gorka take the space I wonder, or will Graziano be given a chance this year? Personally I'd prefer Graziano. I do also wonder if A.nton may announce a departure or a change of role this year...just a feeling I got last year that he wasn't his usual self.

Anyhow, only about half a year to find out!  

If anything, I'd say, with Kevin's out of the blue departure it makes it far more likely An.ton Du Beke will return next year. They won't want to lose too many familiar faces in one go and replacing top notch pro dancers cannot be easy.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum