Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from a Newbie

+4
hatlady28
chris82
allsewnonbyhand
shush
8 posters

Go down

Hello from a Newbie Empty Hello from a Newbie

Post  shush Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:36 pm

Hi there

Found this forum via Digital Spy where I am a lurker (can't afford to waste £5 on posting there).

It was only last year that I really got into SCD (before then, I'd dip in and out).

Watched the Launch Show last Saturday. I agree with most people who say that the orange one was very wooden (he looked either scared or just seemed to have a "don't give a toss" attitude). Just knew after last year's controversy that Housewives choice would get Anne. Hope they don't go out in the first week - I have a feeling they're going to be a hoot - I especially can't wait to see their training footage!

I'm not actually a BBC SCD Message Board Exile.. but I hope it's still all right to visit Very Happy
shush
shush

Back to top Go down

Hello from a Newbie Empty Re: Hello from a Newbie

Post  allsewnonbyhand Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:45 pm

I'm not actually a BBC SCD Message Board Exile.. but I hope it's still all right to visit

Of Course! It's very friendly here- welcome!!

Hello from a Newbie Viannen_01
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  chris82 Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:47 pm

Welcome shush Very Happy
chris82
chris82

Back to top Go down

Hello from a Newbie Empty Chris82....New Avatar?

Post  hatlady28 Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:29 pm

Love it, Dancing? or Impatient for the show to start?
hatlady28
hatlady28

Back to top Go down

Post  chris82 Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:46 pm

Bit of both hatlady Laughing

I came back onto the forum and the avatar which I originally chose from this site had disappeared and doesnt now seem to be an option on here so dashed out to another site and chose this one. Laughing
chris82
chris82

Back to top Go down

Post  hatlady28 Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:48 pm

Well, I like this one much better.....your first choice did not seem true to your sparkling personality
hatlady28
hatlady28

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsArcanum Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:49 pm

Hello from a Newbie MG_124
MrsArcanum
MrsArcanum

Back to top Go down

Post  chris82 Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:52 pm

hatlady28 wrote:Well, I like this one much better.....your first choice did not seem true to your sparkling personality

I must admit the first one was pretty boring Laughing
chris82
chris82

Back to top Go down

Hello from a Newbie Empty Hi to Shush

Post  B4p Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:59 pm

I'm a newbie here too. I'm sure we'll have a good Strictly season come what may. Have fun. B4p
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  chris82 Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:04 pm

Welcome B4p Very Happy
chris82
chris82

Back to top Go down

Hello from a Newbie Empty Understanding has arrived

Post  MrsArcanum Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:00 am

shush wrote:Hi there

Found this forum via Digital Spy where I am a lurker (can't afford to waste £5 on posting there).

It was only last year that I really got into SCD (before then, I'd dip in and out).

Watched the Launch Show last Saturday. I agree with most people who say that the orange one was very wooden (he looked either scared or just seemed to have a "don't give a toss" attitude). Just knew after last year's controversy that Housewives choice would get Anne. Hope they don't go out in the first week - I have a feeling they're going to be a hoot - I especially can't wait to see their training footage!

I'm not actually a BBC SCD Message Board Exile.. but I hope it's still all right to visit Very Happy

Now I know why there has not been a huge influx of people from the lost BBC boards to DS.

I definitely wouldn't join there if I had to pay and it makes it extra brilliant that this site has been set up. Hello from a Newbie Girl_claping
MrsArcanum
MrsArcanum

Back to top Go down

Post  fkaIgor *LT* Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:07 am

Hi shush, nice to meet you
fkaIgor *LT*
fkaIgor *LT*

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:17 pm

chris82 wrote:Welcome B4p Very Happy

Thanks for your (and Inanna) hard work in re-directing mail to new website facility. I was feeling quite dismayed when I realised the plug had been pulled. Starting to relax a bit more now thanks to everyone's friendliness. B4p
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  dancingsunshinequeen Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:35 pm

shush wrote:Hi there

Hello & welcome shush & to B4P...I have been on the forums, on the other side BBC I mean (forget about DS I gave them up 3 years ago, total r...sh), since they first started, but I have to say this site is a million times better than anything we had before. So I congratulate the beeb, for messing about with our 'home' & making it a boring venue to play in now...if not for you, we would never have found this tremendous site Very Happy . so CONGRATULATIONS BBC guys Very Happy

I will still nip in there to catch up on their video clips & news.

Hope you have fun on here 'shush' & 'B4P' bounce
dancingsunshinequeen
dancingsunshinequeen

Back to top Go down

Hello from a Newbie Empty Hi to DSQ

Post  B4p Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:44 pm

Nice to see you again DSQ. The video clips are probably the only thing I'll be checking on the Beeb site, it seems an empty box now. Shame, but their loss. B4p
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:48 pm

B4p wrote:Nice to see you again DSQ. The video clips are probably the only thing I'll be checking on the Beeb site, it seems an empty box now. Shame, but their loss. B4p

Totally agree B4P (hello btw I don't think we've met) and given all the whizzy techs on here, we may not even have to go on it at all if someone can import them Wink
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down