Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2022 Main Show Presenters

3 posters

Go down

2022 Main Show Presenters Empty 2022 Main Show Presenters

Post  B4p Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:47 am

T ess? Cl audia?
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

2022 Main Show Presenters Empty Week 1

Post  B4p Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:06 pm

Copied from the first week's comments last year Rolling Eyes

'It's normal courtesy that Dave Arch's Band and The Singers are thanked at the beginning of the programme, but I think it would be really nice if Tess named and thanked the singer that performed for each couple. It would only take a minute or so.'

I wasn't impressed that Dave Arch's Band and the Strictly Singers didn't get a mention until after the 11th couple danced. Without these talented musicians, the show just wouldn't be the the same.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

2022 Main Show Presenters Empty Movie Week

Post  B4p Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:32 pm

Week 3

'Still to come...but first'

This confuses me every week. Still to come could include any one of 13-14 people.

What's wrong with a much clearer, 'The next couple to dance is ...'

Results Show

'In no particular order.......the couple through to next week...'

Who are you kidding?

The weakest mentioned first, followed by the next 3 weakest dancers. Not nice for those already sweating under the red light. I know it's movie week but I didn't think Cruella de Ville was working backstage. No
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

2022 Main Show Presenters Empty Re: 2022 Main Show Presenters

Post  TANGOLERO Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:02 pm

Drama innit B4p. You surely weren't expecting fairness and common sense were you? Shame on you. Suspect
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

2022 Main Show Presenters Empty Re Presenters 2022

Post  mauveangel09 Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:06 pm

I agree with your sentiments concerning the band. They were a part of the opening for me and we always had Dave Arch waving and a clear view of the singers - really not sure what has happened but I don't like it. Crying or Very sad

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:25 pm

I think it's disrespectful not to mention the band and singers. It wouldn't be the same show without them.

I know they are noted in the end credits, but that's not the same, and seems after the event to me. I miss seeing Trevor the hat waving.
It really wouldn't take 2 minutes to mention the singer, whilst T ess is waiting for the dancers to get their breath back before the judges speak. In fact in the Clauditorium, Claud actually mentioned Hayley's singing to accompany Fleur's Mermaid number which I really appreciated.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

2022 Main Show Presenters Empty Week 6 - Halloween

Post  B4p Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:26 am

Well I enjoyed the show, and have no complaints this week (maybe I'm running a temperature pale )

I thought everyone pulled together tonight in a cohesive fashion.

T ess and Claud both looked stunning. I particularly liked T ess's burgundy result show dress which looked elegant and classy. T ess got the balance right of being supportive to the contestants without trying to stroke their hand, and also didn't interrupt the judges, which pleased me no end.  Smile

Credit where credit is due. Well done to T ess and Claud. Now I need to have a lie down, all this praise is not good for me Sleep
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum