Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strictly 2023 Rumours and News

Go down

Strictly 2023 Rumours and News Empty Strictly 2023 Rumours and News

Post  CaledonianCraig Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:49 pm

Welcome to the thread looking ahead to Strictly 2023 covering celebrities linked to making up this year's line-up.

First up there are persisting rumours that Shi.rley Ballas won't be back as head judge due to abuse she took online on her social media pages. Something tells me she will return.

Rumours suggest the hunt is on for a celebrity couple to take part as happened with Gaby and Kenny Logan. This time it is Busted band member Matt Willis and wife Emma Willis.

Loose Women presenter Sophie Morgan has been linked and would be eye candy for the male viewers.

Actress Amy Nutall is another linked famous for being in Downton Abbey and Emmerdale.

Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay is being tipped to follow his daughter Tilly onto Strictly. I can't see it myself.

Former women's England international Jill Scott is being linked with taking to the dance floor too.

Another chef and TV presenter Gino D'acampo was linked heavily too but having cannabis stories floated around him I think will put the show's producer off pursuing him.

Ex footballer Peter Crouch has been linked. At 6ft 7 inches he'd be the tallest clebrity to grace the show.

Presenter Steph McGovern is being heavily linked again as she was last year before she ruled herself out saying the time wasn't right. Is now her time?
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum