Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2023 Judges

Go down

2023 Judges Empty 2023 Judges

Post  B4p Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:11 pm

Any changes to the judging panel this year?
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

2023 Judges Empty Week 4

Post  B4p Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:43 am

Shirley - after awarding the first 10 of the series to Eddie last week, she proceeded to tear him down this week. Dance dis-arse-tar dar-ling Rolling Eyes  
Good to see her insisting on basic footwork, when to rise, when to fall, when to cross and when to close your feet (don't try this all at the same time - you'll fall over). It does make me smile when she talks about 'coordination' as having the ability of moving with opposite hand to foot. Here's me thinking that most people do that unless they've sadly developed Parkinson's Disease.

An ton - how many Haribo's has he got tucked away under his desk? High as a kite or manic? I like his explanations of ballroom techniques so he's forgiven.

Cr aig - must be ill, he's done nothing but smile this season. He must have run out of acid drops. The most consistent scorer and has been giving a good mixture of positive and negative feedback instead of his usual dastardly pantomime dame act.

Motsi - well, so far her feedback has also been more focused on dance techniques rather than her feelings.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down