Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumours Abound

+2
gingercodgers
CaledonianCraig
6 posters

Go down

Rumours Abound Empty Rumours Abound

Post  CaledonianCraig Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:19 am

The latest series has barely finished and the redtop newspapers are starting up the rumours. One report claims that whereas all four judges have signed up for contracts next year, Sir You can call me Sir from now on left the country immediately after the show having not yet been offered a contract fuelling speculation that Sir You can call me Sir from now on is for the chop.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Rumours Abound Empty Re: Rumours Abound

Post  gingercodgers Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:19 pm

I suppose they all make up what they don't know but here's another version.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2252239/You can call me Sir from now on-Forsyth-Retire-Not-I-massive-adrenaline-rush.html

We'll find out next year.
gingercodgers
gingercodgers

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:44 pm

C.raig which judge?? Sorry I can't work out call me Sir today.My error sorry

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:35 pm

Ah ginger your report sums up why You can call me Sir from now on hasn't signed a contract yet - he does that in the Spring. It is nothing unusual we get all these rumours about a successful TV show and knives being stuck in.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:38 pm

saxonsiren wrote:C.raig which judge?? Sorry I can't work out call me Sir today.My error sorry

Sax

They're discussing B ruce Forsythe, Sax. Wink
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Thanks Mr D Very Happy. My minds gone numb after massive wrapping presents session!!! Always one present trcky to wrap!!! I think B.rucie might go for a week on week off approach next year?? The main rumours I heard are Who replaces CRH!? & Which pros are for the chop??

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:31 pm

Will Iain be a judge on the panel this year? I heard a vague off the cuff remark on the radio between presents on abreakfast show! Advising re a re vamp of SCD 5 judges? & new dance sections ie Tap & some street dance too!! It could have been the pair wishing their thoughts out loud! However 5 judges be interesting!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:48 pm

Hi sax. I cannot see how five judges would be possible really. With time limited as it is we hardly have enough time to hear fully from four judges let alone five. As for those new dances...well tap sounds decent enough but don't like the sound of street whatever that is. I mean what next? Break Dancing? I say if it ain't broke don't fix it.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:10 pm

Hi CC! I guess each show eventually has to evolve to keep fresh!! DOI has finished thou could it have gone on without Torvil & Dean? Some of our favourite couples have left the show & the new dancers will have to endear themselves! Id like to see each couple do the same dance each week! So we can compare the different styles & skills!
Tap to me sounded a good idea not so keen re break dancing etc!!! Maybe a freestyle disco dance?

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:00 pm

So, the latest rumours according to AOL are Sophie Ellis Bextor (apparently confirmed), Abbey Clancy, Dave Myers, Teri Hatcher, Rebecca Adlington and Donna Air.

Any thoughts?

Of these, I'd be keenest on Dave Myers. Haven't a clue who Abbey Clancy or Donna Air are tbh, but then I don't follow c.eleb gossip. Not convinced that Rebecca Adlington would do Strictly, but I guess time will tell.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:19 pm

Hi Jingle!
Well Abbey Clancey married to footballer Peter Crouch! Donna Air!!! A child star from Biker Grove! & then a minor model currently datinf James Middleton! BBC hoping for Pippa to go in audience etc!!!!! Terri Hatcher mmmmm guess a name for the BBC!
Id heard Paul from BBO dropped re his affair!!! Id like to see Ed Bryn or Dara or Micheal McIntyre!!!

Should be a young soap star in there maybe Beth Tweddle as announced retirement? Love to see a rower in there too!!
Slow this year news popping out!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Sparkle Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:33 am

Rebecca Adlington has always said that she'd love to do Strictly (she was doing some sort of sponsored event last October so couldn't commit to anything else, I think) but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see her this year or next.

Helen Skelton (of Blue Peter and Countryfile fame) seems to be strongly rumoured, although I believe that she's getting married while the series is on. Although that didn't stop Tom Chambers, so I suppose that she could still be a possible.
Tina Sparkle
Tina Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum