Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Kevanna

+2
Littlebear
saxonsiren
6 posters

Go down

Team Kevanna Empty Team Kevanna

Post  saxonsiren Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:58 am

I do like this couple.Kevin love he is home grown talent & he seemed thrilled with his dance partner! Even better Kevin does impressions of L.en & B.runo- superb! He seems a cheeky chappie overall.Suzanna we all lnow from breakfast tv seems down to earth & not ott re SCD glitter! Shame on first week they get a jive! I really feel this couple should do very well! Maybe to quater finals?

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Team Kevanna Empty Re: Team Kevanna

Post  Littlebear Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:43 pm

I agree it's a shame that they have Jive in Week 1 (as it's an obvious disadvantage, plus the Jive is a really great one to be able to pull out in week 9 when you need to show you still have some energy and pizazz left!) but OTOH, at least, iirc, they are one of the very few couples to have a vaguely appropriate song to dance to, so hopefully that will be in their favour.
Littlebear
Littlebear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:14 pm

In a way it worked out quite well that they got the Jive in week one. Made them stand out. Someone elsewhere said their dance has the most views on YouTube so far.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:53 pm

An energetic start to the series for them. Suzannah looks like she has the enthusiasm, the looks and the talent to go far and will be great to see how newcomer pro Kevin brings out the best in her. I hope they put in a strong challenge.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:26 pm

Thankfully they'll never have to do a boring Cha Cha as Susanna already did one for Children In Need!

Will be very interested to see what her Ballroom's like. Fingers crossed it's GOOD.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  Pink Pinot Girl Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:36 pm

Sid wrote:Thankfully they'll never have to do a boring Cha Cha as Susanna already did one for Children In Need!

Will be very interested to see what her Ballroom's like. Fingers crossed it's GOOD.
Lovely to see you Sid xx

I ADORED Susanna's jive. I thought she showed joie de vivre and tremendous personality. After the first weekend, she's definitely my favourite.
Pink Pinot Girl
Pink Pinot Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:51 pm

Pink Pinot Girl wrote:
Lovely to see you Sid xx

I ADORED Susanna's jive.  I thought she showed joie de vivre and tremendous personality.  After the first weekend, she's definitely my favourite.
Hello PPG! Great to see you as well Smile

It was such an exhilarating Jive, danced with complete freedom. No week one inhibitions whatsoever!

X
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:00 am

Good to see Team Kevanna running back up on twitter! So many people adore Our Kevin already! & Suzanna really impressing! They have the chemistry of Tom & Camilla a little bit! Oh Tom wondering what he is up too.I had hoped to spot Vincent or Erin & Flavia on ITT or in the audience! Sad no sightings
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:03 pm

Tweeted Team Kevanna & had a tweet back yay!! I do love this duo!

xx
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:19 pm

They are definitely my early favourites! What did they tweet sax? Get you all up or should I say down with the kids on twitter!!Cool 
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down