Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing the sweetest of lillies who did ever walk this earth formerly SCDfanJan says hello

5 posters

Go down

Missing the sweetest of lillies who did ever walk this earth  formerly SCDfanJan says hello Empty Missing the sweetest of lillies who did ever walk this earth formerly SCDfanJan says hello

Post  MissingLilia Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:41 pm

Hi all
Finally found how to post to this blog thing (not being used to this I responded to someone else's post) - like most of you I am an exile from message boards and was so disappointed they've been snatched from us . Looking forward to using ROFL for great chat and comments (not to mention a few songs/poems once Bruno4President B4P gets sorted).

Missed a lot of you for most of last season - StrictSue, Greeky,B4P and the Darren Bennett for King crew. Hope to meet up here again. Happy SCD to you all.
MissingLilia
MissingLilia

Back to top Go down

Missing the sweetest of lillies who did ever walk this earth  formerly SCDfanJan says hello Empty Re: Missing the sweetest of lillies who did ever walk this earth formerly SCDfanJan says hello

Post  fkaIgor *LT* Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:32 pm

MissingLilia wrote:Hi all
Finally found how to post to this blog thing (not being used to this I responded to someone else's post) - like most of you I am an exile from message boards and was so disappointed they've been snatched from us . Looking forward to using ROFL for great chat and comments (not to mention a few songs/poems once Bruno4President B4P gets sorted).

Missed a lot of you for most of last season - StrictSue, Greeky,B4P and the Darren Bennett for King crew. Hope to meet up here again. Happy SCD to you all.

And to you.......
fkaIgor *LT*
fkaIgor *LT*

Back to top Go down

Missing the sweetest of lillies who did ever walk this earth  formerly SCDfanJan says hello Empty Hello to MissingL-i-l-l-i-a

Post  B4p Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:53 pm

Hi Jan, I'm blundering about at the minute, but hope to get a bit more organised over the next few days. Talk to you soon. B4p
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Missing the sweetest of lillies who did ever walk this earth  formerly SCDfanJan says hello Empty Re: Missing the sweetest of lillies who did ever walk this earth formerly SCDfanJan says hello

Post  MrsArcanum Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:58 pm

Missing the sweetest of lillies who did ever walk this earth  formerly SCDfanJan says hello MG_124
MrsArcanum
MrsArcanum

Back to top Go down

Post  chris82 Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:00 pm

Welcome aboard Very Happy
chris82
chris82

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum