Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evening all...

2 posters

Go down

Evening all... Empty Evening all...

Post  HpFreak_Amy7192 Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:52 pm

.... and no, I'm not in the police Very Happy

Got onto the old MB's for last year's series, and it's a shame there's just news blogs this year (bit of censorship, BBC?)

Atm, I'm backing Michelle and Matt, but mainly Jimi. Think he could be this year's dark horse, and it's high time Flavia got a sniff of the final again!

^^ Those 3 to be in the final, don't think the current (and ex) soap stars will be as good as usual, although it's likely that at least 2 of them will make the top 6.

Let's have some fun this year guys!

(Btw, I know JM was in Eastenders for some time, but he's more known for his film career so I don't count him among the soap stars)

HpFreak_Amy7192

Back to top Go down

Evening all... Empty Re: Evening all...

Post  fkaIgor *LT* Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:31 pm

HpFreak_Amy7192 wrote:.... and no, I'm not in the police Very Happy

Got onto the old MB's for last year's series, and it's a shame there's just news blogs this year (bit of censorship, BBC?)

Atm, I'm backing Michelle and Matt, but mainly Jimi. Think he could be this year's dark horse, and it's high time Flavia got a sniff of the final again!

^^ Those 3 to be in the final, don't think the current (and ex) soap stars will be as good as usual, although it's likely that at least 2 of them will make the top 6.

Let's have some fun this year guys!

(Btw, I know JM was in Eastenders for some time, but he's more known for his film career so I don't count him among the soap stars)

Can't disagree with that....
fkaIgor *LT*
fkaIgor *LT*

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum