Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm a happy bunny

5 posters

Go down

I'm a happy bunny Empty I'm a happy bunny

Post  Sadiesamba Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:41 am

After watching most of the dances on the SCD site and reading all your lovely comments. I have just found out that they are showing the programme here in Australia starting on New Year's day! cheers As we have advert breaks perhaps they'll leave out the old geyser and some of the Italian's more OTT moments

I'm happy with all the 4 finalists but would love to see either Abby or Sophie lift the glitter ball. Love Nathalie too but Susanna gets on my wick. Perhaps if I could have seen some of the build up, interviews, practice times and ITT moments I would have got to know them all a little better. Still, 10 - 20 minutes a week is better than nothing!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS all - I'll be logging on in the morning to get the results hopefully but off to be now. Sleep  Its been a hot affraid and busy week (43 on Wednesday and 3 days looking after the grandchildren)  santa santa santa 
Sadiesamba
Sadiesamba

Back to top Go down

I'm a happy bunny Empty Re: I'm a happy bunny

Post  saxonsiren Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:39 pm

Great to hear from you! Wow a long babysitting stint! Happy belated B'day! Glad you get to watch SCD better late than not at all!! Enjoy the shade Smile Merry Christmas
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:51 pm

All the season's best wishes Sadie and hope you have a ball. Only one comment, I see Susanne as harmless enough, has done well in her dancing (as they all have) but I think she's a shade behind Natalie and Sophie. Abbey is the one that's getting on my wick because the papers are linking her underwear pics with Strictly and plastering her all over the place. Dancing isn't just about stripping off girl. Grrrrr. Evil or Very Mad 

Wink 
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:36 pm

santa Merry Christmas Sadie  santa 

Can you access the ITT bits on youtube? Zoe's been doing some stirling work and makes a dynamic duo with Ian Waite
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlebear Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:31 pm

Yay! Happy Christmas Sadie!
Littlebear
Littlebear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadiesamba Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:02 am

B4p wrote:santa Merry Christmas Sadie  santa 

Can you access the ITT bits on youtube? Zoe's been doing some sterling work and makes a dynamic duo with Ian Waite

Unfortunately not many - restricted access in Australia and many of the people I had been following on YouTube were removed for copyright reasons. Only BBC clips of the actual dances are available and they are so slow at times and keep 'hanging' + some video clips like Strictly in 60 and a few behind the scenes. Very hard to get to know the dancers and their partner and I haven't seen any of the professional dances this year.
Sadiesamba
Sadiesamba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadiesamba Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:55 am

Well, we finally get to Blackpool on Wednesday!  I'm really enjoying the series and what a difference it makes seeing a bit more of the contestants each week in training and also hearing the judges and Tess's comments.  I see what you mean about Susanne now and yes, Abby is a bit wearing with her attitude.   I'm trying not to look back at all the scores and comments on here and although I know the eventual winner so much of it seems fresh and new.

Even though I know the final results and have seen loads of the dances on the Beeb site, it is still a joy to see the whole (well almost whole) programmefrom start to finish.  At least I can fast forward through the Old Geyser's terrible jokes and see less of Br..o when he goes off the rails.  I'm enjoying Darcy too - she seems to be so encouraging.  Dear hoppity GH is cracking a few more smiles and being less vitriolic.  I've seen a few of the pro dances on the results show and wow - didn't realise how much I missed that part.

All in all its been a great summer here (apart from the 11 days of 43 degrees!) and Downton started this Sunday too!  30 hours till Blackpool!

(It may be 7.00am in the UK but its 5.30pm here) Happy New Year all - hope that rain is finally stopping, you've had a bleak winter and hopefully spring is just around the corner.
Sadiesamba
Sadiesamba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down