Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrest Behind The Scenes

5 posters

Go down

Unrest Behind The Scenes Empty Unrest Behind The Scenes

Post  CaledonianCraig Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:08 am

I read a report a week or two ago saying many of the pro dancers were very unhappy at the way some of them are being treated. In particular a lot are angry (reportedly) that Robin Windsor has been axed from the show whilst put a vest on you strumpet Jordan has been retained despite ruffling feathers. One unnamed pro had even went as far as to say it was like a stand-off situation between the majority of the pro-dancers and the show's producers and the way they are bending over backwards to accomodate put a vest on you strumpet.

Anybody else read this report or hear similar rumours?
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Unrest Behind The Scenes Empty Re: Unrest Behind The Scenes

Post  Moova 12 Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:06 am

I hadn't realised Robin had been axed. Always thought he was quite popular. Besides put a vest on you strumpet how does Housewives choice STILL keep coming back?
Moova 12
Moova 12

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:56 pm

I haven't read anything but no doubt the press will be used to paint the flavour.

I shall miss Robin. It must be strange for Kristina having to dance with yet another partner. She's been hip to hip with Robin doing various shows since the last series ended.

I was surprised that O la is returning, but in fairness to her, she's worked like a trojan to get her fitness back after her serious leg injury last December.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:15 pm

More unrest brewing as Kristina Rihanoff is talking of quitting Strictly with rehearsals just beginning. Her celebrity partner last year Ben Cohen split with his wife and began a relationship with Kristina which is on-going and the media have had the knives out for the pro-dancer. She is finding the pressure all too much and feels quitting the show may be the answer taking her out of the spotlight. The producers of Strictly would be left in real bother if that happened as at such late notice they'd be hard pressed to find an available pro-replacement dancer.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:56 pm

I wish they'd just leave her alone. First O la now Kristina. I really hope Kristina doesn't leave, she's one of the best dancers and choreographers.

No doubt there are other replacements in waiting via Burn The Floor, the USA, or Vladivostock4U. They'd have to have some standing by to cover injuries in the early weeks. If Kristina did leave, it would be good to see some up and coming British dancers (although I'm sure to see flying pigs first), I'm sure we don't have to import all the Pros.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:48 pm

Robin Winsor looks to be back in the show due to an impending fan riot.
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:15 pm

Robins going to be a regular on ITT. See the ITT slot for update
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:02 pm

TANGOLERO wrote:Robin Winsor looks to be back in the show due to an impending fan riot.

I hope so. He has been a stalwart. Love his choreography and seems to be a kids gloves-type teacher whose patience is always evident.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:38 pm

B4p wrote:I wish they'd just leave her alone. First O la now Kristina. I really hope Kristina doesn't leave, she's one of the best dancers and choreographers.

No doubt there are other replacements in waiting via Burn The Floor, the USA, or Vladivostock4U. They'd have to have some standing by to cover injuries in the early weeks. If Kristina did leave, it would be good to see some up and coming British dancers (although I'm sure to see flying pigs first), I'm sure we don't have to import all the Pros.

I've just seen a pig fly past my windows followed by a wilde beast, an Alpaca, and a glitter ball apparently we have a new rush of upcoming British dancers appearing on SCD.

Laughing
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:16 pm

Apparently Oti is flying the flag for more black dancers on the show. Not sure where she's at there? She's on, presumably because she's good enough as a dancer, surely the criteria for any of them and not because of colour, ie. if you're good enough, you'll get there regardless of anything else?

Also C.J of the Eggheads is upset because Vine got chosen in preference to him. Mind you, he wanted to dance with a man so that might have been an issue? BBC reckon he was never considered anyway. Personally, I'd have put Chris Hughes up there..Wink
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:45 am

Did you mean to add Chris Hughes to the wilde beast, pigs,alpacas, glitter ball flying past my windows! Razz . I found Robin a "meh" character neither loved or unloved just other dancers caught my eye. O.la they needed due to her popularity and she has won before. Adding her to the list of who will win it for the second time?
Kristina I'm unsure about the full story, two male celeb partners left girlfriends/wives and had a relationship with,just seems more than a fluke. However with all the days,hours spent together in close proximity it's a wonder more haven't dallied. It also appears in the professional world there are couples in relationships too,Kevin and Karen married,J.amen and O.la, Vincent with Flavia until a celeb romance!
I think in all dance competing you have a little friction between pairs and personalities! I hope musical direction this year listened to the fans and stops fanning around with messed up music to the wrong dance!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum