Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will lift the glitter ball?

+2
CaledonianCraig
saxonsiren
6 posters

Go down

who will win

Who will lift  the glitter ball? Vote_lcap33%Who will lift  the glitter ball? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Who will lift  the glitter ball? Vote_lcap33%Who will lift  the glitter ball? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Who will lift  the glitter ball? Vote_lcap0%Who will lift  the glitter ball? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Who will lift  the glitter ball? Empty Who will lift the glitter ball?

Post  saxonsiren Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:53 pm

OK it's almost the final and it's anyone's game this year! Not sure yet but I'm almost 99% sure of who i shall vote for depends if a showcase dance changes my view.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Who will lift  the glitter ball? Empty Re: Who will lift the glitter ball?

Post  CaledonianCraig Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:11 pm

I have opted for Georgia. She is a tad more consistent than Jay and I'd say she has far better chemistry with her partner than Jay does.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:58 pm

Since we are down to personal choice, I'm eliminating Kellie and the Gleb show. Jay is the best dancer, Aliona a great teacher and choreographer, Georgia a close second and seems to have bonded well with Gio, and Katie and A nton the most likeable pair. Best performance on the night to win, whoever produces it. I've thrown a hopeful vote in for Katie but only if she deserves it.
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Who will lift  the glitter ball? Empty Who will lift the glitter ball?

Post  Poppetlovestango Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:10 pm

Voted for Katie  she's been the one since the start.

But if it's not her and Housewives choice then please let it be Georgia santa
Poppetlovestango
Poppetlovestango

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:47 am

Just to add that I will be rooting for Katie and An.ton but I am a realist.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:58 am

I went for Jay. I've always liked Aliona and her Choreography. Jay loved his early weeks and his a nice young man. If the judges had stopped faffing about a male to win I think he and Peter would have had a bigger fan base.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:56 pm

I voted Jay and almost certain he will win it. But a few apprehensions about Alionas showdances - I've just rewatched the one she did with Matt Baker (lots of cartwheels and a bit clumsy) and the rock n roll jive one with Harry Judd which wasn't that impressive. I'd love something a bit more intense and atmospheric for Jays showdance.

Another factor is whether there'll be a lot of hype about it being A.ntons first final in 13 years, and whether that'll bring him and Katie new votes. I'm also keen to see A.ntons showdance, which imagine will be ballroom based (which I prefer to the gymnast ones)

Still no perfect 40s this series. Surely CRH will reach for the 10 paddle on Saturday.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:56 pm

Ooh I'd somehow not noticed not a perfect "40" score yet in the series. I re watched Aliona's show dances and yes a lot of acrobatics going on. I do think Aliona will compare previous show dances and come up with a special dance after all she does have a good chance for a double.
A.non may go all out for a ballroom show dance stopper of old school style and I'd like to see a whole show dance without too many gimmicks or props! Kevin yes you Kevin please refrain from table usage. ..
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Who will lift  the glitter ball? Empty Re: Who will lifte the Glitterball?

Post  mauveangel09 Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:33 pm

Have thought it will be Jay - and I will be rooting for K atie and A nton but if they go out, I hope Georgia will lift the Glitterball for me - best all rounder in my book. However, I think Kellie and Kevin will pack a punch with their Showdance!

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum