Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 6 who will leave by vote or injury

4 posters

Go down

Who will go?

Week 6 who will leave by vote or injury Vote_lcap25%Week 6 who will leave by vote or injury Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Week 6 who will leave by vote or injury Vote_lcap50%Week 6 who will leave by vote or injury Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
Week 6 who will leave by vote or injury Vote_lcap25%Week 6 who will leave by vote or injury Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Week 6 who will leave by vote or injury Vote_lcap0%Week 6 who will leave by vote or injury Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Week 6 who will leave by vote or injury Vote_lcap0%Week 6 who will leave by vote or injury Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Week 6 who will leave by vote or injury Empty Week 6 who will leave by vote or injury

Post  saxonsiren Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:45 pm

Well after a bye for Laura a refusal at a do in first week re injury, a professional ill and replaced will next weeks do be scrapped if we have a celeb go re injury?

We always get suprise couples in the dance off each series and we are shocked or incensed. It will be the same next year too.

So how will the beeb cope if Laura cannot dance and leaves? Or Brendan cannot dance next week. Should a stand in pro be allowed a second week to stand in?

Multi vote allowed but has be done same time.

saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Week 6 who will leave by vote or injury Empty Re: Week 6 who will leave by vote or injury

Post  mauveangel09 Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:04 pm

Perhaps if Laura has to withdraw then they will make next week a bye for all the couples with the judges scores being carried over to the next week - like they do on the first two weeks. being the Hallowe'en Theme Show it would lend itself to this. As it stands it will already be a 3 couple final but I don't think they will want a 2 couple final (even though we have had this in the past). Hopefully Laura will be ok - I missed her this week - but ankle injuries can take a long time to heal. If B rendan has to pull out then they will simply replace him with Gorka - he isn't the contestant - Anastacia is. I'm sure she would have done the DO if she could have on the first week - once the medics make a ruling then the dancers have to abide by it, if only for insurance purposes - anyway, it would not have made any difference because Melvin was always going to be the exiter out of those two. Let's keep our fingers crossed that all is back to normal soon - I particularly want B rendan back next week. Very Happy

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Week 6 who will leave by vote or injury Empty Re: Week 6 who will leave by vote or injury

Post  B4p Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:36 pm

I think Laura's fan base seems to be dwindling. So much hype at the beginning, but I think she's struggling with Gio's teaching and choreography. Her confidence levels seem to be falling as the weeks go by.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:17 pm

My two votes are on Ed and Anastacia for obvious reasons.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down