Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy Blaize and Antons' CDs

2 posters

Go down

Tommy Blaize and Antons' CDs Empty Tommy Blaize and Antons' CDs

Post  Twirlie Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:04 am

Maybe some of you know this already but I just came across the info that Tommy's releasing an Album this week. I found out about a launch show he was doing down here in London. Sadly it was yesterday so couldn't go. Though couldn't have gone anyway. oh well. It was advertised as follows...

Tommy Blaize - Album Launch at Nells Jazz and Blues

28-Nov-2017 @ 8:30pm  

The voice of BBC’s STRICTLY COME DANCING, Tommy Blaize’s is releasing his stunning debut solo album, 'Life & Soul' on Friday 1st December..

There are three tracks available to listen to on Amazon. It sounds not too bad.

A nton of course released a CD last Friday, From The Top It's OK - not stunning I didn't think, but he's got Haley and Lance with him on some of the tracks which is nice. All the tracks on A nton's CD are available to sample on Amazon.
Twirlie
Twirlie

Back to top Go down

Tommy Blaize and Antons' CDs Empty Re: Tommy Blaize and Antons' CDs

Post  B4p Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:36 am

I thought I'd put it on the Tweetabix thread Twirlie, but I've just checked and it was Lance's show running from Sep-Dec.
The Tommy Blaize CD's also on my Christmas list. In fact I stood over my offspring making sure she'd spelt his name correctly!
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum