Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phew another hat trick dance off?

5 posters

Go down

How to call it this week?

Phew another hat trick dance off? Vote_lcap0%Phew another hat trick dance off? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Phew another hat trick dance off? Vote_lcap14%Phew another hat trick dance off? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Phew another hat trick dance off? Vote_lcap0%Phew another hat trick dance off? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Phew another hat trick dance off? Vote_lcap14%Phew another hat trick dance off? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Phew another hat trick dance off? Vote_lcap71%Phew another hat trick dance off? Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Phew another hat trick dance off? Empty Phew another hat trick dance off?

Post  saxonsiren Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:06 pm

Wowzer never thought Ashley appear 2 weeks on the trot in the Dance off! Felt quite sorry for Charles as no chance of being voted for unless Ashley fell over. Thought Ashley had some foot errors in the D/O.
Lauren had a blinder of a dance and can she keep it up to avoid dance off.
I would not like to see Ashley v Faye or Ashley v Stacey dance off as I feel judges be boast. Will Joe be the only guy in the final?
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Phew another hat trick dance off? Empty Re: Phew another hat trick dance off?

Post  CaledonianCraig Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:57 pm

Lauren to go.

Shebis odds on to be bottom of the leaderboard and lacks the popularity of Joe, Stacey and Faye to avoid the dance-off. She will likely face Ashley and that will be no contest.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:04 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:Lauren to go.

Shebis odds on to be bottom of the leaderboard and lacks the popularity of Joe, Stacey and Faye to avoid the dance-off. She will likely face Ashley and that will be no contest.
Cc, I agree she's the weakest link but I don't think it's a done deal that she will be in the DO - last week she must have been top of the public vote to avoid the DO  and send Ashley there instead. So she might yet make it at the expense of the betters if they have go head to head against each other. If she's up against anyone herself  she's toast.
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:10 pm

I voted Faye for no other reason than I couldn't bring myself to vote Lauren to go. Not logical I know, but there you go!
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Phew another hat trick dance off? Empty Re: Phew another hat trick DO

Post  mauveangel09 Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:29 pm

I voted Lauren on the basis of her not really cracking the latin dances - but I don't necessarily think this is the way it will pan out. I do think that two dances each will shake things up a bit and could change both the leaderboard and the vote.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:33 pm

allsewnonbyhand wrote:
Cc, I agree she's the weakest link but I don't think it's a done deal that she will be in the DO - last week she must have been top of the public vote to avoid the DO  and send Ashley there instead. So she might yet make it at the expense of the betters if they have go head to head against each other. If she's up against anyone herself  she's toast.

Well we just need to look who has been in dance-offs. Joe and Stacey have never been in a dance-off so are evidently high on the popularity votes and I don't think Faye has been in a dance-off either and Steps fans are sure to turn out in force. It is clear now that Ashley does not quite hold the same popularity hence her recent dance-offs and Lauren is statistically the weakest dancer left and has been in dance-off too.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:49 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:

Well we just need to look who has been in dance-offs. Joe and Stacey have never been in a dance-off so are evidently high on the popularity votes and I don't think Faye has been in a dance-off either and Steps fans are sure to turn out in force. It is clear now that Ashley does not quite hold the same popularity hence her recent dance-offs and Lauren is statistically the weakest dancer left and has been in dance-off too.

scratch   I can't recall Lauren being in a dance off. Actually, apart from Ashley I don't think any of the semi finalists have been in a DO (I could be wrong, but fairly sure)
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:08 pm

jingle wrote:
scratch   I can't recall Lauren being in a dance off. Actually, apart from Ashley I don't think any of the semi finalists have been in a DO (I could be wrong, but fairly sure)

You are correct she hasn't been - remarkably. In any case we have seen Graeme, Charles and Kate have to take their medicine and certainly would put Graeme and Charles at the same dance level as Lauren. If we are going purely on dance talent then Lauren's time is up (maybe) as I still do not get what everyone sees in Joe. One thing I sincerely hope is that it is a closely matched dance-off - not a ringer V genuine learner. So either Ashley V Faye or Lauren V Joe would be good.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:51 pm

Yes, totally agree CC, I'd much prefer a 'fairer fight' for whichever 2 couples end up in the DO - the past two weeks have seemed more a matter of procedure than a competition.

jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum