Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strictly couples

2 posters

Go down

Strictly couples Empty Strictly couples

Post  Sequins Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:13 pm

Hello all

I see the DM are stirring it regarding Joe and Diane. They're saying that their constant kissing and cuddling on the tour is annoying everyone else ... I don't believe it myself. It's a tricky one when a couple get together on the show because clearly there is a lot of interest from the media. The couples who have played it best IMO are the ones who keep their relationship low profile - Flavia and Jim/Pasha and Rachel. Why would you want anyone speculating on what is really a private matter?
Sequins
Sequins

Back to top Go down

Strictly couples Empty Re: Strictly couples

Post  jingle Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:05 pm

Hi there Sequins, how fabulous to see one of the earliest forum members again! I'm afraid the forum pretty much goes into hibernation this time of year, apart from some discussion about Dancing on Ice and other TV.

I wasn't surprised about the Joe/Dianne romance - I'd followed his dance vlogs during Strictly and was convinced they'd got together. I think they did the right thing by keeping quiet about it until after the final, but he could hardly keep it secret much longer given that vlogging is his full time job. I did watch a recent video they did together, and have to say they're really the cutest couple. I heard they won the first of the live Tour shows yesterday (despite falling over), so looks like they're very popular too.

Haven't seen any DM coverage myself, but it sounds like they're really scraping the barrel on this.

jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sequins Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:08 pm

jingle wrote:Hi there Sequins, how fabulous to see one of the earliest forum members again! I'm afraid the forum pretty much goes into hibernation this time of year, apart from some discussion about Dancing on Ice and other TV.

I wasn't surprised about the Joe/Dianne romance - I'd followed his dance vlogs during Strictly and was convinced they'd got together. I think they did the right thing by keeping quiet about it until after the final, but he could hardly keep it secret much longer given that vlogging is his full time job.  I did watch a recent video they did together, and have to say they're really the cutest couple.  I heard they won the first of the live Tour shows yesterday (despite falling over), so looks like they're very popular too.

Haven't seen any DM coverage myself, but it sounds like they're really scraping the barrel on this.

Hi Jingle

Nice to be back and thanks for the welcome :-) Yes, I agree - they are a cute couple. I think they've won every show to date now.
Sequins
Sequins

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:47 pm

Yes, Joe and Dianne seem to be on a winning streak at the live tour. Though I do hope Lauren and AJ manage to win at least once.

I came across this video of the tour closing group dance, featuring all the judges. Wow, Shirley has still got it! Hope the link works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQwII3in4tA

jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down