Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who will go next week.. bit too close for comfort

5 posters

Go down

Who will go?

who will go next week.. bit too close for comfort Vote_lcap17%who will go next week.. bit too close for comfort Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
who will go next week.. bit too close for comfort Vote_lcap0%who will go next week.. bit too close for comfort Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
who will go next week.. bit too close for comfort Vote_lcap0%who will go next week.. bit too close for comfort Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
who will go next week.. bit too close for comfort Vote_lcap33%who will go next week.. bit too close for comfort Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
who will go next week.. bit too close for comfort Vote_lcap50%who will go next week.. bit too close for comfort Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

who will go next week.. bit too close for comfort Empty who will go next week.. bit too close for comfort

Post  saxonsiren Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:00 pm

So shock re Karim in the dance off . Saffron went and for me had a few extra weeks . Liking Alex and Neil short trip to Dusseldorf and A.nton & Emma too....
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

who will go next week.. bit too close for comfort Empty Re: who will go next week.. bit too close for comfort

Post  jingle Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:56 pm

I've voted Emma to leave, although I wonder if the producers are pushing for a narrative of A.nton getting to the final (he's already had his first ever, and possibly undeserved, 10s this year and I do wonder if this may be his retirement year).

Personally at this stage all my favourites have gone, and I'd be happier with an all male final. We've already lost the two strongest female dancers, Michelle and Saffron, and I just can't get interested in either Alex or Emma. Chris is undeniably the weakest dancer, but I like his attitude and partnership with Karen.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

who will go next week.. bit too close for comfort Empty Re: who will go next week.. bit too close for comfort

Post  B4p Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:31 pm

I've voted Emma. Although she's been a little more expressive over the last 2 weeks, I still think that she relies a lot on An ton to place her. She doesn't really seem 'in' the dance if you know what I mean
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:09 pm

B4p wrote:She doesn't really seem 'in' the dance if you know what I mean

This is really what it's all about for me. Music affects our bodies and makes up move to its rhythms. If this doesn't happen it's all just a parrot-fashion exercise of follow my leader. Some didn't like Tom Chambers show dance, but he was "dancing" and I loved it. Emma is far from an ideal partner for A nton and he's done a great job getting her this far. Kelvin has just adapted amazingly to it all and Karim is a natural dancer. If I could I would put every contestant in the practise room on their own and play music to see what happens.Some will shuffle about, some might twitch a finger or an eyebrow a little, dancers will move and be affected by the music. They'll dance...
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:28 pm

My favourites have gone save my darkhorse Neil & Alex.. I so willed James to have a few weeks but sadly only 2.
Kelvin not bonded with or Karim guess Chris being the weaker male celeb I'll root for him. Emma I like her sincerity but not often her placing. She really needs a good emotional sing to connect with & bond with the choreography too.

Think be Emma and Alex in dance off Shocked
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:53 pm

I feel I'm doing the best thing in just watching the show and not caring who wins or loses. I think Chris has leapfrogged Emma to make here the weakest/least talented dancer; he tries, she obeys.  I've rooted for her a little because I feel for A nton having drawn the short-straw so many times. Dance off a clear enough, N.S.S.. perm any three from Emma, Alex and Chris. But then again they can afford to have Kel or Karim in it knowing they won't get knocked out by the judges......
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:27 pm

I'm a bit worried about Alex and Neil now I've seen the music. How come they end up with such rubbish music each week? Can't they use some that would have gone to Michelle and Gio?
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

who will go next week.. bit too close for comfort Empty Re: Who will go this week....a bit close for comfort

Post  mauveangel09 Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:19 pm

Hi all

Very late this week but hopefully just in time.

I've voted Alex. I just don't think she is up to the standard of the others and has had a lucky run. I know that she is popular with the viewers but not sure about the music and the dance choice for her. I think the voters really seem to be voting on whether they like or dislike the dances this year as well as the personalities - Michelle and Karim fell suddenly on weeks where their dances just weren't the most popular so I think Alex is at risk but tonight and it will be the true test of how popular she is with what she's been dealt. It seems this year that people definitely want to see the non dancers progress - ref Alex and Chris - which is a good thing, although I'm not really backing either of them. Nor does there seem to have been much 'bounce back' voting this year - once someone appears in the DO they seem to stay there on the following week, although I'm sure Karim's dance and music might buck this trend tonight - another one that seems to strike it lucky when he needs it.

I actually thought Emma's routine looked really good in the week on ITT - Ian rated it highly.

My favourites have also gone out now and I prefer Emma over Alex but I'm favouring Kelvin overall. I think it is one of those years where I will decide who to vote for on the night of the final.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum