Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who will not make the final

5 posters

Go down

Who will go?

who will not make the final Vote_lcap0%who will not make the final Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
who will not make the final Vote_lcap0%who will not make the final Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
who will not make the final Vote_lcap67%who will not make the final Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
who will not make the final Vote_lcap33%who will not make the final Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

who will not make the final Empty who will not make the final

Post  saxonsiren Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:36 pm

So another semi final and a 3 couple final again Shocked I half expect /hope Auntie BeeB decides send no one home and 4 couples in final.
As my favourites left last week pale I'm not sure who to vote for to leave. Underdog Chris has a terrible dance choice Rhumba affraid omg who did he upset?
Kelvin for me to good and no j.ourney for me sorry but just doesn't do it for me Crying or Very sad
Karim slipped under radar and loved his jive last week.
Emma has gone on a lovely j.ourney and I'd like to see A.nton in final for possible last SCD?
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

who will not make the final Empty Re: who will not make the final

Post  CaledonianCraig Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:42 am

saxonsiren wrote:So another semi final and a 3 couple final again Shocked I half expect /hope Auntie BeeB decides send no one home and 4 couples in final.
As my favourites left last week pale I'm not sure who to vote for to leave. Underdog Chris has a terrible dance choice Rhumba affraid omg who did he upset?
Kelvin for me to good and no j.ourney for me sorry but just doesn't do it for me Crying or Very sad
Karim slipped under radar and loved his jive last week.
Emma has gone on a lovely j.ourney and I'd like to see A.nton in final for possible last SCD?

I had to vote for Chris to miss out. I cannot see Chris avoiding the dance-off as it would mean either Karim or Kelvin being in the dance-off (or both). That being the case I'd say the judges would save Emma.

I totally agree about Kelvin and the pant wetting from the majority of the panel over him is embarrassing and annoying. Karim was a ringer from day one - just look at Amy's reaction in VT of Week One when she observes (after seeing what he could do) that she'd throw all sorts of tough stuff at him. That says 'Oooh you are a great dancer before we start so I can forego standard training.'

Emma would be my nostalgic choice as winner but I can't see it happening due to the overwhelming support there are for the two K's.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:46 pm

All my favourites have left, and Chris is the last one who I feel remotely invested in. I'll be voting for him tonight even if he falls flat on his face, but realistically I do expect he'll be out in the DO.
Have voted for Emma to leave, just feel that Michelle, Saffron and Alex were much more watchable among the females.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

who will not make the final Empty Re: Who will not make the Final

Post  mauveangel09 Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:13 pm

I've voted for Chris to leave. Nice guy and he's had a great run but is not at the dance level of the others now - and he was in the DO last week so his support must have dropped a bit. I do feel sorry that he hasn't got a good dance choice tonight but I do think that he has less to lose than the others - stranger things have happened on this series! Kelvin and Emma have never been in a DO - Karim has. I need to see Karim do a decent Argentine Tango before I can be totally happy with him being in the final.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:34 pm

I voted Chris. He's done so well and his attitude has been solid. He can finish with his head held high.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum