Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will lift the Glitter Ball Trophy?

+2
jingle
saxonsiren
6 posters

Go down

who will win

Who will lift the Glitter Ball Trophy? Vote_lcap17%Who will lift the Glitter Ball Trophy? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Who will lift the Glitter Ball Trophy? Vote_lcap33%Who will lift the Glitter Ball Trophy? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Who will lift the Glitter Ball Trophy? Vote_lcap50%Who will lift the Glitter Ball Trophy? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Who will lift the Glitter Ball Trophy? Vote_lcap0%Who will lift the Glitter Ball Trophy? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Who will lift the Glitter Ball Trophy? Empty Who will lift the Glitter Ball Trophy?

Post  saxonsiren Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:28 pm

Here we are with another SCD Final.Been a different SCD, I have enjoyed the lack of whooping, shouting all the way through the couples routines. For me no audience worked well. We finally got rid of Tess holding the celebs hands as if they were children as they faced the judges! please lets keep the lack of hand holding for the next series.
A real wardrobe malfunction this year too, shocking frocks and Trousers especially Hrvy's.
We all Im sure have had our Favourites either fall along the way or make it to the final.
I had high hopes for Clara making it to the final bit sadly not to be. My other couple Ranvir left last week & she was my late charger for the Final too.
Bill Ive loved his short trip to Dusseldorf and I recall praying " Please don't be first out!"
Jamie his been full of energy and excited to finally be on SCD. Not sure why he hasn't got the public vote?
Not sure who to go for this year. The dances on the night will sway my votes and not from weeks before.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Who will lift the Glitter Ball Trophy? Empty Re: Who will lift the Glitter Ball Trophy?

Post  TANGOLERO Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:50 pm

saxonsiren wrote:.
I had high hopes for Clara making it to the final bit sadly not to be.

I fancied Clara to go further,Sax, not the least as she had Alijaz for a partner, but alas.....
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Who will lift the Glitter Ball Trophy? Empty Re: Who will lift the Glitter Ball Trophy?

Post  jingle Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:16 pm

I really haven't a clue who'll win this year, so have voted for who I think is the best dancer, Maisie. I suspect a lot of 'new' voters appear, who only watch/vote for the final - so I'm not too put off by the fact that she's been in the dance off before.
Although with no runaway winner in sight, I wonder whether this is one of those years when an unexpected showdance is a deciding factor.
Yes, I would've liked to see Clara go further too, she was my favourite from this year's bunch
jingle
jingle

saxonsiren likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:49 pm

I'm not too fussed really.

Maisie doesn't usually have the votes but HRVY does.

There was a lot of vitriol on Twitter when Jamie knocked Ranvir out so the other question is, who will get Ranvir's share of the votes - Bill?

It used to be down to the show dance (I loved Gio and Faye's show dance, it really showed bits of all the dances she'd mastered). This year I'm not sure the show dances will make much difference to the voting. I think most folks have already committed to one of the finalists. I'd like Bill or Jamie as true novices to win, but I think it may go to HRVY
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Who will lift the Glitter Ball Trophy? Empty Re: Who will lift the Glitterball Trophy 2020

Post  mauveangel09 Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:43 pm

I had high hopes for Clara too.

I've voted for HRVY not because I'm particularly afor him but on the basis that I think he has that all round appeal to GBP and has (I think) got a good selection of dances (no Couples Choice). There is also the Janette factor - never been in the Final etc etc. However, I would be delighted if Bill won as a non-ringer and one of my favourite comedians - also never been in the DO but feel HRVY might have it over him. Maisie and Jamie have not had the public vote..............However - for me on Finals night all goes out of the window as I'm convinced that it is always won on the Show Dances and the whims of the public on that night (I think B4P said 'which way the wind blows') and I feel it won't be any different this year - so we shall see.....

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:57 pm

B4p wrote:I'm not too fussed really.

Maisie doesn't usually have the votes but HRVY does.

There was a lot of vitriol on Twitter when Jamie knocked Ranvir out so the other question is, who will get Ranvir's share of the votes - Bill?

It used to be down to the show dance (I loved Gio and Faye's show dance, it really showed bits of all the dances she'd mastered). This year I'm not sure the show dances will make much difference to the voting. I think most folks have already committed to one of the finalists. I'd like Bill or Jamie as true novices to win, but I think it may go to HRVY

This kind of sums up my thoughts too. I'd really like the Glitterball to go to those that have truly learnt to dance - Bill or Jamie. Bill most of all as he came into the contest heavily tipped for an early exit or thought to be there for the comedy act they like on the show. Bill bucked that trend and has applied himself superbly.

If a winner has to be a ringer then please let it be Maisie - I think in all the years I have been watching Strictly she is the first ringer I'd have no qualms about winning. But I have a sneaky suspicion Harvey will will the cougar vote.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:53 pm

Apparently, Bill is odds on to win with the bookies.
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:57 pm

Ive voted Wild card for Bill Basketball
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:52 am

Thrilled it was a good final & all did well.
Im over the moon for Bill & Oti . cheers
Im.also quite chuffed I plumped for Bill!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum