Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2021 Main Strictly Show Presenters

Go down

2021 Main Strictly Show Presenters Empty 2021 Main Strictly Show Presenters

Post  B4p Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:09 pm

Looking forward to the new season
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

2021 Main Strictly Show Presenters Empty Re: 2021 Main Strictly Show Presenters

Post  B4p Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:01 pm

I wonder why some of the contestant's had VT's of their family in the Tess Pit (like AJ) and others just got a quick glance at their other half in their audience (like Tom).

It's normal courtesy that Dave Arch's Band and The Singers are thanked at the beginning of the programme, but I think it would be really nice if Tess named and thanked the singer that performed for each couple. It would only take a minute or so.

Tess started off well, then regressed to interrupting the judges halfway through the programme. As Tilly finished her dance, 'your little face was adorable during that dance' reminded me of someone petting a dog!

I think Claudia interacts well with the couples whilst they're waiting for their scores. Claudia also remarked on Hayley singing the song used for Tilly's waltz. There have been a couple of new male singers last season and it would be nice to big them up a little bit.
B4p
B4p

CaledonianCraig likes this post

Back to top Go down

2021 Main Strictly Show Presenters Empty Week 2

Post  B4p Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:46 pm

Well, credit where it is due. I thought both Tess and Claudia looked stunning tonight.

I liked that Tess thanked the two male singers after ?Judi's dance. It only took a few seconds to say but pleased me no end, so thank you for that.

I didn't mind that Tess said a couple of times that it was only week 2. She didn't interfere with Shirley's fundamentals so that was a relief!
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:57 pm

I'm going to start a 'Shirley's on her feet' bingo roll. Guess the number and you might win a prize!

Shirley and Motsi are often on their feet to watch the footwork!
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

2021 Main Strictly Show Presenters Empty Week 10

Post  B4p Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:28 pm

I liked Tess's red dress. I thought she looked classy. I also liked Claudia's black and white outfit.

Neither are experts in dance. I really don't want to hear their opinions about dance techniques, or hear Tess setting up the contestant for a sympathy vote whilst waiting for the judge's comments.

Tess to Rhys - 'Are you crying honey? You don't want to be in the dance-off again.'

Claudia - 'I don't want to upset you, but here is a VT of your grandparents.'

Enough with all the family VTs. Save them for training days to keep the contestants focussed. They're under enough pressure on a Saturday night without all the additional gushing.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down