Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will leave week 6th November

3 posters

Go down

who will leave ?

Who will leave week 6th November Vote_lcap20%Who will leave week 6th November Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Who will leave week 6th November Vote_lcap40%Who will leave week 6th November Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Who will leave week 6th November Vote_lcap0%Who will leave week 6th November Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will leave week 6th November Vote_lcap0%Who will leave week 6th November Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will leave week 6th November Vote_lcap20%Who will leave week 6th November Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Who will leave week 6th November Empty Who will leave week 6th November

Post  saxonsiren Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:32 am

We said goodbye to Judi and a shock for me Adam in Dance off. I hope Dan & Sara stay a little longer.
Rose doing so well and loving the routines.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Who will leave week 6th November Empty Re: Who will leave week 6th November

Post  CaledonianCraig Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:36 pm

I have a sneaky suspicion it may be Sara that goes. I don't know why just a feeling.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:13 pm

I voted Sara. The speed of the QS may cause her problems, but likewise the same could be said of Adam's jive. I think Dan has a bigger fan base than either but he may come unstuck on his couples choice which this year seems to be anything goes (the show dance without rules). At least the original show dance was something to look forward too and an opportunity to showcase what steps the contestants have already learned. Couples Choice seems to have turned into a mashup to hide inadequacies, a statement of some type or an extra opportunity to stoke over inflated egos.
B4p
B4p

saxonsiren likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:06 pm

I voted for Rhys as Alijaz has a big fan base and Sara from her Crafting fans.
Adam a possibility too as he is busy promoting his book at Waterstones not sure how this works re Bubbles at BeeB.
Id like to see a softer side of Adam re Ballroon and less of Mr Muscles for Shirley. Still recovering from the Micheal Jackson imitation re groin thrust Shocked
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:16 pm

saxonsiren wrote:I voted for Rhys as Alijaz has a big fan base and Sara from her Crafting fans.
Adam a possibility too as he is busy promoting his book at Waterstones not sure how this works re Bubbles at BeeB.
Id like to see a softer side of Adam re Ballroon and less of Mr Muscles for Shirley. Still recovering from the Micheal Jackson imitation re groin thrust Shocked

Yes Adam's dances are always come across as aggressive to me and it gives each dance a forced feel rather than natural. Even when he takes hold of his partner it seems more of a tug.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum