Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next couple to leave?

4 posters

Go down

who will leave ?

Next couple to leave? Vote_lcap17%Next couple to leave? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Next couple to leave? Vote_lcap67%Next couple to leave? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
Next couple to leave? Vote_lcap16%Next couple to leave? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]
Next couple to leave? Vote_lcap0%Next couple to leave? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Next couple to leave? Empty Next couple to leave?

Post  saxonsiren Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:25 pm

We lost Adam this week . I would have liked to have seen a softer side of Adam.
Sara and Rhys with Tilly possibly could be in trouble this week if in middle of the table.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Next couple to leave? Empty Re: Next couple to leave?

Post  B4p Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:32 pm

Based on the dance & music choices, I think Sara will be in trouble. Rhys may be safer this week doing a freestyle Charleston. Hard to choose between the others.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Next couple to leave? Empty Re: Who will go out this week

Post  mauveangel09 Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:42 pm

I really struggled to choose someone this week because it is so tight now and they are all doing ok. I waited to see the music choices! We know that Rhys doesn't have as much public support as some of the others but I think he'll be more than ok with the Charleston given the track that he has - unless of course he does something 'off piste' with it, which people probably won't like............... Thus far Dan and Sara have commanded big public support but we all know how that can change once we get to this stage in the contest and I've voted for Sara as I don't think she'll cope well with the Argentine Tango, given the music too. I think she has had some sympathy votes on some occasions so I suppose this could save her if she gets pasted by the judges but much as I like both Dan and her - for me they are approaching their exit time and It's probably Sara to go rather than Dan.

Like you B4P - I feel that it is a case of A N Other as the second DO couple...................... Shocked But I suppose it is good that it is not predictable.

mauveangel09

CaledonianCraig likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:25 am

mauveangel09 wrote:I really struggled to choose someone this week because it is so tight now and they are all doing ok.   I waited to see the music choices!     We know that Rhys doesn't have as much public support as some of the others but I think he'll be more than ok with the Charleston given the track that he has - unless of course he does something 'off piste' with it, which people probably won't like............... Thus far Dan and Sara have commanded big public support but we all know how that can change once we get to this stage in the contest and I've voted for Sara as I don't think she'll cope well with the Argentine Tango, given the music too.  I think she has had some sympathy votes on some occasions so I suppose this could save her if she gets pasted by the judges but much as I like both Dan and her - for me they are approaching their exit time and It's probably Sara to go rather than Dan.

Like you B4P - I feel that it is a case of A N Other as the second DO couple...................... Shocked   But I suppose it is good that it is not predictable.

Yes this is pretty much exactly how I feel.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum