Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next couple to leave? 4th December

3 posters

Go down

who will leave ?

Next couple to leave? 4th December Vote_lcap75%Next couple to leave? 4th December Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Next couple to leave? 4th December Vote_lcap0%Next couple to leave? 4th December Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Next couple to leave? 4th December Vote_lcap0%Next couple to leave? 4th December Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Next couple to leave? 4th December Vote_lcap25%Next couple to leave? 4th December Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Next couple to leave? 4th December Empty Next couple to leave? 4th December

Post  saxonsiren Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:47 pm

Well Tilly has left us and Rhys has stayed. I didn't bond with either however Id have kept Tilly rather than Rhys due to she has had slow & fast dances each week. Rhys it seems has a pair of charmed pants where he has had the majority of fast upbeat dances week in and out.
The fan bases now play a big part and Dan has must have ahuge fan base.
Are we certain Rose will walk it through the final or have a rival to sweep it from her?
Im uncertain if it will be Dan & Rhys next week in dance off or a shock appearance say Rhys & ??
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Next couple to leave? 4th December Empty Re: Next couple to leave? 4th December

Post  CaledonianCraig Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:47 am

saxonsiren wrote:Well Tilly has left us and Rhys has stayed. I didn't bond with either however Id have kept Tilly rather than Rhys due to she has had slow & fast dances each week. Rhys it seems has a pair of charmed pants where he has had the majority of fast upbeat dances week in and out.
The fan bases now play a big part and Dan has must have ahuge fan base.
Are we certain Rose will walk it through the final or have a  rival to sweep it from her?
Im uncertain if it will be Dan & Rhys next week in dance off or a shock appearance say Rhys & ??

If there is a shock entrant in the dance-off I reckon it would be John or AJ before Rose.

One thing, I'd say is pretty clear, is if Dan ends up in the dance off he is toast as it is a given C,raig will vote against him regardless.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

saxonsiren likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:02 pm

Yes think Dan will be toast in front of C.raig if in the dance off. Ive plumped for Rhys as I think Dan's fan base will get him to the Semi Final. Yes think could be shock re AJ/John re Rhys!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:15 pm

John & AJ both have a Salsa so that should be interesting. Dan has actually got Argentine Tango music for a ballroom Tango (the one I mentioned last week!). Rhys ironically has daft music for his A.Tango. Rose should be reasonably safe in hold with her A.Smooth.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum