Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next couple to leave? week 29th October

2 posters

Go down

who will leave ?

Next couple to leave? week 29th October Vote_lcap0%Next couple to leave? week 29th October Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Next couple to leave? week 29th October Vote_lcap0%Next couple to leave? week 29th October Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Next couple to leave? week 29th October Vote_lcap100%Next couple to leave? week 29th October Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Next couple to leave? week 29th October Empty Next couple to leave? week 29th October

Post  saxonsiren Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:30 pm

We said goodbye to Jayde last weekend and I enjoyed herdances. Im glad Tony is still in thou I feel a few disagree.
James starting to relax and shine maybe one to watch out for?
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Next couple to leave? week 29th October Empty Re: Next couple to leave? week 29th October

Post  B4p Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:05 pm

Judging by the music, Tony has yet another fast technical dance. It's a shame he couldn't do a slow waltz this week. I also wonder about Molly. A totally unsuitable song, a difficult dance, and possibly a low fan base. She'll really need to pull something out of the bag this week.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum