Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next couple to leave? 5th November

4 posters

Go down

who will leave ?

Next couple to leave? 5th November Vote_lcap17%Next couple to leave? 5th November Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Next couple to leave? 5th November Vote_lcap0%Next couple to leave? 5th November Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Next couple to leave? 5th November Vote_lcap0%Next couple to leave? 5th November Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Next couple to leave? 5th November Vote_lcap67%Next couple to leave? 5th November Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
Next couple to leave? 5th November Vote_lcap16%Next couple to leave? 5th November Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Next couple to leave? 5th November Empty Next couple to leave? 5th November

Post  saxonsiren Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:42 pm

We lost James last week im.not sure if I agreed or not tbh Shocked
Fleur again in the dance off, not a big fan base? Or more supporting Tony?
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Next couple to leave? 5th November Empty Re: Next couple to leave? 5th November

Post  jingle Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:43 pm

I think Tony's popularity may save him for another week or so. I'm predicting either of the Ellie's to leave this week (voted Ellie T)
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:31 pm

I've voted for Ellie S this week. She's done well, and I like her enthusiasm, and eternal cheerfulness, but I'm not sure how much further she'll go.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:38 pm

B4p wrote:I've voted for Ellie S this week. She's done well, and I like her enthusiasm, and eternal cheerfulness, but I'm not sure how much further she'll go.

Yes I voted for Ellie S too. For me it just seems she has plateaued reaching her level and there will be no more improvements forthcoming.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum