Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next couple to leave? Sat 12 November

5 posters

Go down

who will leave ?

Next couple to leave? Sat 12 November Vote_lcap33%Next couple to leave? Sat 12 November Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Next couple to leave? Sat 12 November Vote_lcap0%Next couple to leave? Sat 12 November Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Next couple to leave? Sat 12 November Vote_lcap17%Next couple to leave? Sat 12 November Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Next couple to leave? Sat 12 November Vote_lcap0%Next couple to leave? Sat 12 November Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Next couple to leave? Sat 12 November Vote_lcap17%Next couple to leave? Sat 12 November Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Next couple to leave? Sat 12 November Vote_lcap33%Next couple to leave? Sat 12 November Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Next couple to leave? Sat 12 November Empty Next couple to leave? Sat 12 November

Post  saxonsiren Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:53 am

Well we lost Ellie S this week..I think a few of us thought Eliie would be in dance off. She has entertained and really embraced the SCD world & experience. Ellie for me had come as far as she would go on her j.ourney. Yes as forgot who said it had reached her plateau.

Mollie still getting a little negativity from Judges and Ellie had again Ms Im on your back Shirley again very critical.
I wonder if Tony will make Blackpool? I like Hamza I just didnt enjoy the dance or costume. Will plodding along well and Helen has flashes of magic
I think this week might be a shocker too.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Next couple to leave? Sat 12 November Empty Re: Next couple to leave? Sat 12 November

Post  jingle Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:14 am

Yes I think it might be a shocker too, I've voted Fleur to leave - dependent on Tony being saved by his supporters again
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Next couple to leave? Sat 12 November Empty Re: Next couple to leave? Sat 12 November

Post  saxonsiren Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:18 am

Ive plumped for two, Ellie and Fleur. Think Tony might get one more week in.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:38 pm

Theoretically it should be Tony with another fast and furious dance, but I think the Red Army will save him until Blackpool. Ellie T might just get through if she has a good Charleston routine lined up. Not sure about Molly's Rumba (but I'm always like that with Rumba's). Not sure about Tyler but I guess the judges would save him anyway. Maybe fleur vs Molly?
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:21 pm

I hope I am wrong but I have gone for Ellie T. I feel she will end up in the dance-off with maybe Fleur or Molly and lose out.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:52 pm

Absolutely not a clue. Tony and a shock in the D.O? Doesn't need Nostradamus. Shocked
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:06 pm

Based on tonight's show, I think Tyler may be in trouble and maybe Molly if she doesn't get the votes. I think Fleur's got a strong performance this week, so if she's in the dance-off, I can't see her going home.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum