Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Took me a while but now a Strictly BBC Exile

+4
Inanna
MrsArcanum
fkaIgor *LT*
Olwenn
8 posters

Go down

Took me a while but now a Strictly BBC Exile Empty Took me a while but now a Strictly BBC Exile

Post  Olwenn Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:43 pm

Congrats whoever put all this together,having contributed maybe 2 posts last year but read most of the banter from very entertaining and in some cases very aggressive contributors,was at a loss not to find the messageboards alive and humming.
Not being terribly computer literate I am wondering how you all have these great pics by your names,anyone help?
Looking forward to being cheered in pretty dismal weather with all the wit and reparte.

Olwenn

Back to top Go down

Took me a while but now a Strictly BBC Exile Empty Re: Took me a while but now a Strictly BBC Exile

Post  fkaIgor *LT* Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:05 pm

Hi Olwenn

Go up the top - select profile, then select avatar

If you want to use one of your own piccies then click on browse - your 'My Photos' should then come up - and you just select the one you want then go down the bottom of the page and click on 'save'

*simples* (in theory)

you can upload from off the web or, apparently, a gallery on the site - by similar method
fkaIgor *LT*
fkaIgor *LT*

Back to top Go down

Took me a while but now a Strictly BBC Exile Empty Re: Took me a while but now a Strictly BBC Exile

Post  MrsArcanum Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:18 pm

Hi Olwenn. All the nicest people seem to be arriving here so glad you are joining the crowd.
MrsArcanum
MrsArcanum

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanna Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:22 pm

Hi Olwenn....nice to meet you cheers cheers

Hey Mrs.A have you seen that the blog is still open Wink wonders when they will close it.

If you still have problems Olwenn in your avatar then just shout and someone will help.....
Inanna
Inanna

Back to top Go down

Post  chris82 Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:32 pm

Welcome Olwenn Very Happy
chris82
chris82

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:42 pm

Hi Olwenn
Theres a good website called avatarsdb - from it, just copy and paste the link of your chosen avatar, and then same process as fkaIgors advice Smile
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:19 pm

hi Olwenn and welcome
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  hatlady28 Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:59 pm

Hi Olwenn, lovely name. Be prepared, some of the star names will behave oddly when you type them into a post.....
hatlady28
hatlady28

Back to top Go down

Post  fkaIgor *LT* Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:04 pm

hatlady28 wrote:Hi Olwenn, lovely name. Be prepared, some of the star names will behave oddly when you type them into a post.....

.... much as some of them behave peculiarly when you stick them on a dance-floor.... Shocked
fkaIgor *LT*
fkaIgor *LT*

Back to top Go down

Took me a while but now a Strictly BBC Exile Empty what a great crowd

Post  Olwenn Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:42 pm

Thank you all for a great welcome.I have taken notes to get an avator but in the end having seen hundreds couldn't decide.
Watch this space......well that's if you have nothing better do to of course!!!!
Personally I wouldn't bother.

Last edited by Olwenn on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no reason just didnt know what would happen if I pressed edit=now I do)

Olwenn

Back to top Go down

Post  chris82 Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:51 pm

Olwenn thats the trouble when there are so many to chose from you are spoilt for choice and it makes it harder to come to a decision. I look forward to seeing what you eventually come up with Laughing
chris82
chris82

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down