Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What has happened to Tess?

4 posters

Go down

What has happened to Tess? Empty What has happened to Tess?

Post  Betty Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:14 pm

Is it by choice or have the producers imposed some kind of "Dumming Down" on Tess?

Two series past Tess was dressed in beautiful long evening gowns, her hair was 9 out of 10 times very sofisticated and she was as eloquent as is possible with her unfortunate accent.

Now it seems that she would be more at home in a Northern version of The only way is Essex.
She really should cover her nobbley knees and for god sake, sack her hairdresser, or at least get your roots seen to!

Am I the only one who feels the BBC are afraid of the pathetic X Factor and are trying to woo the ratings by ditching a bit of class.

Betty

Back to top Go down

What has happened to Tess? Empty Re: What has happened to Tess?

Post  vonee21 Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:25 pm

I've always thought her clothes were rather awful, tbh. Nothing wrong with her accent though. And no, I'm not from her part of the world (but am north of Watford). Wink
vonee21
vonee21

Back to top Go down

What has happened to Tess? Empty Re: What has happened to Tess

Post  mauveangel09 Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:59 pm

She's harmless! Nothing wrong with the accent and I wouldn't mind being in her shoes!
Now as for C laudia - all respect to her - but last week she wore a shiny nuns habit which this week had had the arms cut out looking like it was Hallowe'en two weeks early.................. cheers

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  133-230-44039-18180-800 Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:28 am

The 'TOWIE' look is very in amongst celebrities at the moment. I'm ambivalent about it - as some who spent a lot of time with Essex girls in the past and found the jokes about them unfair and unkind I would also have to say that they have always had a particular style, but it's one that should really stay in that county and the East End. Not sure it travels well.

133-230-44039-18180-800
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum