Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else had their post altered?

+29
hatlady28
Pat Shed
lucypops
Admin
ewoodie
annfield
Tipsylily
Twirlie
ChrissyAnne
TashaLouise-KV-*
fc
queendancingowl
TompsHB
MrsArcanum
fkaIgor *LT*
Pink Pinot Girl
133-230-44039-18180-800
Mslightfoot
Mila
Sadiesamba
Dancing Cat
Littlebear
David Tee
saxonsiren
Little Ms Hit
TANGOLERO
Sofajudge
Inanna
gingercodgers
33 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Anyone else had their post altered? - Page 6 Empty Re: Anyone else had their post altered?

Post  Kytiara Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:08 pm

ChrissyAnne wrote:Thank you Smile Seems as if one has just started here so I may as well join in....

....it most definitely is Shocked

*high five* I have a feeling you and I are going to get on real well Chrissy! Laughing
Kytiara
Kytiara

Back to top Go down

Anyone else had their post altered? - Page 6 Empty Re: Anyone else had their post altered?

Post  ChrissyAnne Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:15 pm

Kytiara wrote:
ChrissyAnne wrote:Thank you Smile Seems as if one has just started here so I may as well join in....

....it most definitely is Shocked

*high five* I have a feeling you and I are going to get on real well Chrissy! Laughing

With us both having such fabulous taste in shoes Kytiara we most definitely are Laughing
ChrissyAnne
ChrissyAnne

Back to top Go down

Post  Mila Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:36 pm

Kytiara wrote:
Sofajudge wrote:Give it time Tomps. Someone will eventually say this is a dance show. Shocked

That's because it is...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Indeed it is Kytiara. What it isn't though is a dance 'competition' Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Very Happy
Mila
Mila

Back to top Go down

Post  Kytiara Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:40 pm

Mila wrote:Indeed it is Kytiara. What it isn't though is a dance 'competition' Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Very Happy

I beg to differ my dear Mila. Suspect

It is, indeed, both a dance show and a dance competition... it may not be one the vast majority take seriously... but it is one nonetheless. Razz Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Kytiara
Kytiara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mila Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:51 pm

Kytiara wrote: I beg to differ my dear Mila. Suspect

It is, indeed, both a dance show and a dance competition... it may not be one the vast majority take seriously... but it is one nonetheless. Razz Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Pffffy You may beg and you may differ however .......

SCD is a 'dance show' and a 'competition' but it has never been, nor will it ever be, a 'dance competition'. It is primetime entertainment Very Happy
Mila
Mila

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrissyAnne Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:59 pm

Mila wrote:
Kytiara wrote: I beg to differ my dear Mila. Suspect

Pffffy You may beg and you may differ however .......

SCD is a 'dance show' and a 'competition' but it has never been, nor will it ever be, a 'dance competition'. It is primetime entertainment Very Happy

It is a dance show and a dance competition, which makes it prime time entertainment cheers
ChrissyAnne
ChrissyAnne

Back to top Go down

Post  Kytiara Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:02 pm

Mila wrote:Pffffy You may beg and you may differ however .......

You may huff and you may puff however...

SCD is now and always has been a program which uses a dance competition to provide primetime entertainment. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Very Happy
Kytiara
Kytiara

Back to top Go down

Post  TompsHB Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:35 pm

Oooohhhh .... Chrissy got herself some " bang me " shoes !!

You lot can witter away all you like, but it is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with dancing.

It's a popularity contest innit ?

Were you not watching last year ? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Shocked
TompsHB
TompsHB

Back to top Go down

Post  Kytiara Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:44 pm

TompsHB wrote:Oooohhhh .... Chrissy got herself some " bang me " shoes !!

You lot can witter away all you like, but it is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with dancing.

Were you not watching last year ? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Shocked

All general public votes are... but I still wouldn't go so far as to say that the general elections have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with politics. Laughing

P.S. Loving the FMPs Chrissy!
Kytiara
Kytiara

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrissyAnne Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:23 pm

TompsHB wrote:Oooohhhh .... Chrissy got herself some " bang me " shoes !!

Got those shoes many years ago Tomps....OH thinks they would look good on the back of his Harley but is worried they will scratch his precious baby Shocked

...and yes I was watching last year and still insist it is a dance competition Very Happy The fact that people vote for their favourite personalities does not detract from the effort they make each week to master a new dance lol!

Glad you like my tarts shoes Kytiara flower
ChrissyAnne
ChrissyAnne

Back to top Go down

Post  ITTfan Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:48 am

...and then there's my shoes!

Just adding to the original topic to say I found it amusing at first having the names changed, but now find it a bit of a bore, especially when you can be reading names like Shep and wondering who on earth they are referring to.....can we stop it now, please?
ITTfan
ITTfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofajudge Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:51 am

ITTfan wrote:...and then there's my shoes!

Just adding to the original topic to say I found it amusing at first having the names changed, but now find it a bit of a bore, especially when you can be reading names like Shep and wondering who on earth they are referring to.....can we stop it now, please?

Aww, they still amuse me, mind I only realised that S.cott was 'gig' one yesterday! Thought it was M.att.

Notice you're from Shrewsbury, there a while? One half of my family hail from that way and I 'did' Art School there too. Just idle chit chat you understand. Shocked
Sofajudge
Sofajudge

Back to top Go down

Post  133-230-44039-18180-800 Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:53 am

ITTfan wrote:......can we stop it now, please?

No. I will change them occasionally though to keep it fresh. Think of it as our recompense for running the board for you all.

(I say no. I am open to bribery of course).

133-230-44039-18180-800
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ITTfan Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:40 pm

OK, you carry on indulging yourself, Madame Creature of beauty and wonderment! Rolling Eyes

Have been in Shrewsbury a mere 11 years, sofajudge. So probably still considered a Newbie! Smile
ITTfan
ITTfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6