Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vincent in the jungle

+2
saxonsiren
B4p
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vincent in the jungle - Page 2 Empty Re: Vincent in the jungle

Post  saxonsiren Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:31 pm

I do recall that magical hand on forehead & faint "live" for Ant & Dec such an elegant gone with the wind moment from Gillian!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  David Tee Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:55 pm

I'm hooting with laughter at Vinnie in the jungle whose malapropisms are surely bound to become legendary. The man is a bonafide star.

David Tee
David Tee

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:02 pm

I think V.incent T-shirt malapropisms are a must for Christmas Gifts! Get them Now.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:45 pm

Vincent's been voted out of the jungle in a double elimination (sounds a bit toilet-y)
From the I'm a celebrity website:

UPDATED: Last night Vincent stole the show with another rapid-fire barrage of Vincent-isms. We've added them below...
Vincent Simon says

Vincent steps onto the tightrope...
Woah... woah... woah... are you ready?

– Vincent prepares Kian after many "woahs"
I want my mama!

– No crumpets for the camp tonight
Watch Vincent and Kian perform their semaphore Dingo Dollar Trial here.

Read previous Vincent-isms below...
Vincent Simone is quite a character and certainly not lacking in self-confidence.

Take a look at some of his funniest lines from camp, so far...
I am known as The Tango King.
– Vincent introduces himself in his own modest, understated way

My perfection could get annoying for the other Celebrities... they'll have to watch and learn.
– Either that or they can get really grumpy about it...

Why not get a woman and do the tango in the jungle?
– Vincent! This is I'm A Celebrity... What about a dancing with a koala bear instead?

I’m afraid of anything that moves that is not human.
– Come on Vincent, loads of animals are cute! (They just don't live in the jungle.)

Vincent Simone meets a spider in I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!
Spiders! I couldn’t even look at them. My… my nipples get really hard when I look at them. It’s painful.
– Does this actually happen to anyone else?
It stung me… really badly.
– A spider bite or a spider kiss, Vincent?

“This is good exercise. I feel like Rambo.”
– Vincent on carrying a couple of logs to the fire

Vincent Simone in his boxers in the I'm A Celebrity... jungle
You don't win Rear Of The Year for nothing.
– Certainly not for keeping your shorts on, Vincent

So those are the best soundbites from our Italian stallion so far.

Can't wait to hear what's next!

Watch Vincent show off his Tushtucker briefs

Watch Vincent do the Outback Factory Canteen trial
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:27 am

Crying or Very sad 
What a shame Vince is out of the jungle. He seemed to be mega popular with his camp-mates, and brilliant with the one-liners.

I don't bother voting for the show so can't really complain I guess. But anticipating that the final three will be Joey, Kian and Amy, in which case Sleep  Sleep
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:56 am

V.ince out!!! I go out & miss it sobs.Why I wonder because Joey so popular with his gleam teeth & sweet but dim nature? Abbey who loves to fluck her mane & protest vocally its not fair Im so pretty blah blah blah. Kian a little too nice & I love our Mo!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:06 pm

I missed the show but I think Matthew & Vincent went out on a double elimination after Mo.

Natalie is doing the dance demo with Ian either this week or next.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:34 pm

Yes I watched it as I steamed I mean Ironed. V.incent & Matthew two of the more colourful characters voted out? What is wrong with the public? We can't surely wish role models/idols Joey to win? Don't get me wrong he seems a gentle soul but Education wise shows how dire our system is producing students who cannot tell the time,who seek fame with looks & a part in a shoddy show.Yet votes Joey attracts.Im rooting for Steve "stumble" Davis who is a real tonic! & David with his father role,words of wisdom & supportive manner.Kian sorry lovely but a safe bet.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Silly British public! Mind you, they barely showed Vinnie at all last night - no wonder viewers didn't pick up their phones for him. The focus was all on Joey bl00dy Essex and Alfonso. "Not Vincent!" was trending on Twitter after last night's show - lots of people in disbelief Sad

"What a pavlova" - my favourite Vincent quote Laughing 

I'm not watching anymore Evil or Very Mad 
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:52 pm

omg they have voted Steve out now! He has been consistantly funny & we have got to see a new side of Steve! Why not vote Alfonso out? or Lucy (wicked witch of the west) or Airhead Amy?tsk tsj
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:54 pm

Thought you weren't watching anymore? Or have you telepathic skills you've been keeping quiet?
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:04 pm

Im watching! I only missed last night as I was out.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:46 pm

Alfonso & Rebecca out!?Why? Lucy is an awful character & Its blatantly obviously its set up for Joey to win
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:39 pm

I agree Sax. My interest in the jungle deflated as soon as Vincent left Crying or Very sad   Out of the five remaining, I'd rather Kian won - but like you say, it looks more like being king Joey (so long as it's not Queen Amy)
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:48 pm

B4 - It was me who said they weren't watching anymore! And I haven't, although I caught last night's interview with Rebecca and Al. Seems Amy's not as sweet and innocent as she was being portrayed (and Lucy not as bad as she was painted). I think Amy's quite manipulative. I wouldn't mind David winning.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:31 pm

Sid Id like David to win he has been a quiet success! A talk to Alfonso friendly advice & also to the point "What did you come in for?" Matthew according to huffing post advising its set up for Joey as he had more towels given him! TOWELS!? I thought they had two & had to wash/dry them No they get more given them laundered.Plus being right under the tv studio their hardly in the Jungle! Amy won the Katie P next model then dumoed Miss KP saying she didn't need her so yes Amy manipulative,scheming a true model then! Bet if Joey wins the jungle she will be all over him like flies. on a cowpat! With a huge romance & then fall out followed up with Ok,Hello magazine make overs! Purrrrrrr easeeeeeee spare us all.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:41 pm

saxonsiren wrote:Sid Id like David to win he has been a quiet success! A talk to Alfonso friendly advice & also to the point "What did you come in for?" Matthew according to huffing post advising its set up for Joey as he had more towels given him! TOWELS!? I thought they had two & had to wash/dry them No they get more given them laundered.Plus being right under the tv studio their hardly in the Jungle! Amy won the Katie P next model then dumoed Miss KP saying she didn't need her so yes Amy manipulative,scheming a true model then! Bet if Joey wins the jungle she will be all over him like flies. on a cowpat! With a huge romance & then fall out followed up with Ok,Hello magazine make overs! Purrrrrrr easeeeeeee spare us all.
lol! lol! lol! 

Good summary sax. I find David to be a perceptive man and very good with people. I watched last night's on repeat while I was having my dinner and disliked Amy even more - how selfish and greedy was she about the beans?! And why is she allowed extra clothes and make-up when the other girls aren't? She strikes me as very demanding, spoilt, sly, self-absorbed and me me me. By contrast Lucy I'm liking more and more. She seems pretty straightforward to me, what you see is what you get. Unfortunately, she's got quite a hard face and a harsh voice which make it hard for people to warm to her I think.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:46 pm

But Im doing a challenge,Im hungry,I did do a challenge,I want more beans! Its quite pathetic to hear the whining & a fellow camper giving her more food! Id have fed her a crocodile foot just to shut her up! I do hope Amy goes tonight and not David!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:02 pm

Well, you got your wish Sax Very Happy  I'm shocked (in a good way) at the voting tonight - I think Joey was rather taken aback too.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:11 am

Im so glad Amy went! & Joey not winning.After contraband 3 she dig her own grave &the fake tears re fellow campers leaving got more attention from Kian.Oh & how many times had Amy practised her exit speech! all the right words.Joey bless loved his experience.Ive finally warmed to Lisa.I do wish David to win but Kian happily agree with
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:42 pm

I got my wish David & Kian in the final Lucy third & left tonight.I would like David to win.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum