Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next one out?

5 posters

Go down

Who will go?

Next one out? Vote_lcap0%Next one out? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Next one out? Vote_lcap29%Next one out? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Next one out? Vote_lcap57%Next one out? Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
Next one out? Vote_lcap14%Next one out? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Next one out? Empty Next one out?

Post  saxonsiren Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:32 am

Well Iwan out already bit of a suprise see Jamelia there (expected week three once mouth almighty engaged into full throttle)
So who next? Daniel has a fan base so could be week 3 or 4. Kirsty may appear as a shock next week. Jeremy, Carol to me look favourites but we shall see.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Next one out? Empty Re: Next one out?

Post  B4p Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:58 pm

I put Kirsty. I don't think she's that popular with the public and is coming across to me as 'needy'. I had enough of that last year with Flackers. Jamelia's also in the risky zone but I think Tristan's fans will try and hang on to him. Carol & Anthony whilst also struggling seem to be winning the smile vote for another week or two. I bet Anthony is being lined up for 'Rocky' for Movie Week dancing to Eye Of The Tiger.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:37 pm

I would maybe just edge towards Kirsty over Carol. Kirsty, I feel, just needs to crack one dance and everything will begin to click into place. Carol (for me) is more of a slow burner as in she may need longer to look better so time isn't on her side.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Next one out? Empty Re: Next One Out

Post  mauveangel09 Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:42 pm

For me it is still early days to make firm predictions and film week often camouflages things. I think there are a lot of popular celebs who will still be in for a few weeks - Carol, Jeremy, Ainslie and Daniel - out of this group Ainslie has the most potential whilst being very funny - I think the judges also favour him too. Jamelia - could go either way. I would definitely put Kirsty at risk - she was in my 'at risk' group last week, on fan base as well as not being very good - she seems warm off the floor but can't quite do it on the floor - I think it was possibly only B rendan's fans (of which I am one) who kept them out of the DO last week, however, they have a great track this week and she will be in hold - so if she doesn't make progress this week I don't think she will per se and will probably be gone. However, there are still a large group of contestants left and probably a lot of people who have not yet made their minds up so we could see a surprise in one of the DO couples............. Question

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:46 am

Yes I do feel fan bases currently swing highly for some of the at risk couples. It seems as if Helen isn't mentioned a lot and keeping under the radar! Will this be in her favor say in three weeks time? Ainsley is a ray of sunshine and has such a commanding voice.We saw him as the Narrator in Rocky Horror fabulous performance.
Kellie will I think make Blackpool along with Anita
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:05 pm

Don't ask me why, but I have a feeling a shock is in store tomorrow. Just a twitchy vibration of the mystic meg bone.... Neutral
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Next one out? Empty Re: Next One Out

Post  mauveangel09 Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:26 pm

saxonsiren wrote:Yes I do feel fan bases currently swing highly for some of the at risk couples. It seems as if Helen isn't mentioned a lot and keeping under the radar!

I agree Sax - I think she needs to dazzle again this weekend to 'keep her currency up' - I also agree with Mr T that there could well be someone in the DO this week who we have perceived to be 'safe' -it is only week 3 - we don't ever know what the votes shares are, and as there are so many couples showing real talent along with some very likeable celebs, the votes must be very split at this stage! Helen has gone through my mind and for some reason (might seem ludicrous) Georgia as well - although both would be saved by the judges of course if they ended up with a couple of lesser ability. Still can't make my mind up on Jamelia and also Anthony actually - but stick by Kirsty being 'at risk'.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum