Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild guess before show starts- final three

4 posters

Go down

Early contenders

Wild guess before show starts- final three Vote_lcap20%Wild guess before show starts- final three Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Wild guess before show starts- final three Vote_lcap10%Wild guess before show starts- final three Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Wild guess before show starts- final three Vote_lcap10%Wild guess before show starts- final three Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Wild guess before show starts- final three Vote_lcap20%Wild guess before show starts- final three Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Wild guess before show starts- final three Vote_lcap0%Wild guess before show starts- final three Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Wild guess before show starts- final three Vote_lcap0%Wild guess before show starts- final three Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Wild guess before show starts- final three Empty Wild guess before show starts- final three

Post  saxonsiren Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:50 pm

Well almost here another season of SCD,.. I like to try & hazard a guesswork might go to the final before I've seen them dance! Very Happy

I'd love to see Simon & The Reverend & Brian do well...

Early favourite

Gemma

Joe

Charlotte

saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Wild guess before show starts- final three Empty Re: Wild guess before show starts- final three

Post  saxonsiren Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:51 pm

Can add remainder on another poll
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Wild guess before show starts- final three Empty Re: Wild guess before show starts- final three

Post  CaledonianCraig Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:43 am

At present (and that will probably change after the first show) I'd like Brian, Debbie, Ruth and Johnnie to do well. Obviously, the ringers I will have far less time for.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:18 pm

Admitting to having absolutely no idea, I'll take the Rocking Rev, Brian Conley and Charlotte Hawkins to do well. Don't think Charlotte has quite the dynamism to win, but who knows. Don't know why, but I'm getting a bit of a " Mrs Brown's Boys" feel about the show, sort of over exposure killing the golden goose. I'd love to be wrong, but anything with more repeats then a Steven Segal movie can only go one route till it peters out. I love the show and am a lifelong dance fan, but they finally demolished our local Palais only this week. We live in exciting times.....er, do we? No
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:51 pm

I love Steven Segal films! I am in agreement with you thou Mr D it's getting all tired re SCD. A new start or 18 months off m8ght reignite my previous enthusiasm. For me to many reality repeat names doing the reality TV carousel loop..
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Twirlie Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:55 am

I think Mollie will do very well, and I think Simon too. I'd like to see Debbie go far - certainly to the quarter or semi finals. I really do think she has the potential. As I've said elsewhere - the sooner Brian's out the better as far as I'm concerned. He's clumsy as well as brash. I have no problem with so-called "ringers". They're usually my favourites. I have always liked to do and to watch dance and I usually enjoy those who can dance well most of all. The only exception I can remember is put a vest on you strumpet and Chris Hollins.
Twirlie
Twirlie

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:09 pm

Final three I reckon will be Aston, Mollie and Charlotte.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down