Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dancing on Ice 2021

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dancing on Ice 2021 - Page 3 Empty Re: Dancing on Ice 2021

Post  saxonsiren Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:48 am

Will we have a Jungle thread this year?
Or possibly the Book Club coming back?
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:37 pm

All done and dusted and the annual popularity show is decided. Voting before performing, hey? All three finalists did well in fairness, but Colin's four tens ended up meaning nothing as he was voted out without a chance. Fay's Swan Lake ballet routine was tops and should have beaten Sonny.It had skating, dancing and elegance and was done flawlessly. All meant nothing against a media darling unfortunately. All the pro skaters were class and T & D amazing. .

Loved all your company as ever and can't wait for some real dancing to start. Stay well and God Bless you all till then.
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:11 am

TANGOLERO wrote:

Loved all your company as ever and can't wait for some real dancing to start. Stay well and God Bless you all till then.

I'll second that! Only six months to go until, hopefully, a return of a close-contact, not-distanced-at-all, Strictly. I won't even begrudge an audience clapping out of time to the music. And T.ess can get as touchy-feely as she wants with the contestants. I'm just keeping everything crossed that we're on the road back to normal.

I've really enjoyed reading everyone's comments on DOI, although do have a sense of relief that ITV managed to push the show over the finishing line with three healthy contestants. I so agree with your comment Mauve, it always frustrates me that one couple (in this case Colin) have practiced their bolero but don't get to perform it. So annoying!

I really wanted Colin to win, wasn't that keen on Sonny's style of skating. When the previous contestants came out to make their short appearances it was striking that Graham and Amy were both very good skaters - better than Rebekah and Lady Lehsurr I'd say. I think if they'd stayed in the competition a bit longer, and also if Joe hadn't been forced to leave due to a positive test, then the competition may have felt a bit more interesting. Anyhow, hats off to the producers for managing to keep the show going, I'm sure there were a lot of crisis meetings going on behind the scenes.

I'll wish you all a happy Easter and summer, and look forward to our Strictly reunion.  I'll check in every so often in case anyone wants to chat about anything (Line of Duty perhaps? )
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3