Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strictly 2021 Rumoured Contestants

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Strictly 2021 Rumoured Contestants - Page 2 Empty Re: Strictly 2021 Rumoured Contestants

Post  saxonsiren Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:44 pm

Im very much rooting for Team Dan amongst a few. Think he will be a great one to watch.Maybe as Robert Webb very witty and sharp with his come back lines they may have forgone the Comedy act?
I cannot recall how young the Gymnast we had before was? Its not thou undoable re 16 yr old taking part. 😀
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Strictly 2021 Rumoured Contestants - Page 2 Empty Re: Strictly 2021 Rumoured Contestants

Post  B4p Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:34 pm

According to DS, the final 3 will be announced tomorrow, the first on Loose Women apparently.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:17 am

Moova 12 wrote:

Nadia has supposedly yes yes positive which is going to cause a few problems. Having just had a mild case ( thankfully) it was the waiting to come down with it after my husband caught it. That didn’t happen until right at the end of isolation so had to start again! Dan surely has to be with Nadia as he is so tall.

pale  Oh goodness Moova, hope you're both fully recovered now  flower

Two more names, both from Eastenders - Nina Wadia and Rose Ayling-Ellis. I've never watched Eastenders so haven't a clue about them.  

Where are the sports stars Crying or Very sad
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:16 pm

Well saxonsiren there is your Olympic swimmer and it cannot get any bigger than that - Adam Peaty double Olympic champion, world record holder and mass medal winner.

Actresses Rose Ayling-Ellis and Nadia Wadia both having worked on Eastenders are the other new additions. A really interesting crop this year so far.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:24 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

YAYYYY!!  Adam Peaty....unbelievable signing. Doesn't matter if he's got two left feet, he's getting my votes every week

That's made my day Very Happy
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:18 pm

jingle wrote:bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

YAYYYY!!  Adam Peaty....unbelievable signing. Doesn't matter if he's got two left feet, he's getting my votes every week

That's made my day Very Happy

Yes I think that is another I will root for along with Dan Walker.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:25 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:Well saxonsiren there is your Olympic swimmer and it cannot get any bigger than that - Adam Peaty double Olympic champion, world record holder and mass medal winner.

Actresses Rose Ayling-Ellis and Nadia Wadia both having worked on Eastenders are the other new additions. A really interesting crop this year so far.

bounce bounce

Im thrilled to have Adam Peaty on board for SCD. We have a veey varied mix of people this year.
Judy Love announced on Loose Women apparently.
One more left for tonight!
Who will be the last?
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Moova 12 Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:21 pm

Soooooo excited for Adam Peaty. Actually really brave of him. Not sure who will top him
Moova 12
Moova 12

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:13 am

saxonsiren wrote:

bounce bounce

Im thrilled to have Adam Peaty on board for SCD. We have a veey varied mix of people this year.
Judy Love announced on Loose Women apparently.
One more left for tonight!
Who will be the last?

The last is England Rugby Union international Ugo Monye so it is a nice spread and.........NO COMEDY ACT. cheers

We have a blend of actors, TV presenters and sportsmen and my first impressions on who I will be rooting for will be Dan Walker, Adam Peaty, Katie McGlynn (seems nice and grounded), Robert Webb (seems laid back) and perhaps A J Odudu who is obviously a huge fan so is enthusiastic. Others could work their way into my affections but time will tell.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:55 am

I can't help feeling it could be last in, first out for Ugo Monye - call it a hunch.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:23 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:I can't help feeling it could be last in, first out for Ugo Monye - call it a hunch.

There isn't an obvious comedy act this year so Im unsure who could be out at the end of week2.
Im hoping it is not Robert Webb or Sara. Adam Peaty have huge fan base and Im expecting a huge focused drive from him.
For me maybe Denis Wise?
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:54 pm

saxonsiren wrote:

There isn't an obvious comedy act this year so Im unsure who could be out at the end of week2.
Im hoping it is not Robert Webb or Sara. Adam Peaty have huge fan base and Im expecting a huge focused drive from him.
For me maybe Denis Wise?

My hunch purely is on his physique. He is bulky and strong from his rugby days and I'd imagine rigid - seems like a candidate for stiffness and wooden. I suppose Nina Wadia could be another candidate. These are just thoughts off the bat. Contenders for the title? Hard to say - maybe Tom Fletcher or Rhys Stephenson.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:34 am

jingle wrote:

Two more names, both from Eastenders - Nina Wadia and Rose Ayling-Ellis. I've never watched Eastenders so haven't a clue about them.

You might remember Nina Wadia from 'Goodness Gracious Me' with Meera Syal playing the character Mrs Cooper (Kapur).
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:44 am

Thanks B4P, got vague memories of that show. I've since realised that she also played Anna- the woman who persuaded Jack (Ardal O Hanlon) to leave St Marie- in Death in Paradise. I really enjoy Death in Paradise, wish some more of the regular actors from it would do Strictly, like Danny John Jules did.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum