Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro Dancers Slot

+9
hatlady28
Sid
diamondsandpearls
Tina Sparkle
cellar-door
mauveangel09
saxonsiren
TANGOLERO
B4p
13 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Pro Dancers Slot - Page 5 Empty Re: Pro Dancers Slot

Post  B4p Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:24 am

Don't know if you've read the news elsewhere, but Iveta had a little boy a couple of weeks ago.

I enjoyed the Pro dance with Janette & Giovanni dancing to Barry Gibb on Sunday's result show this week.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:07 pm

We heard Zoe say I've ta had a baby but didn't advise boy or girl cheers congratulations to Iveta
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:02 pm

Hi CD

I've just found the thread you were talking about. Pros sniping publically at other Pros - nasty stuff. There's enough of that in the daily rags. One things for sure, the Clifton clan, and the BTF brigade, seem to be making waves amongst the other professionals.

Does anyone else wonder about Oksana fitting in with the other Pros? She reminds me a bit of Anya who always seemed a bit left out of the Pro crowd
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:17 pm

B4p wrote:Hi CD

I've just found the thread you were talking about. Pros sniping publically at other Pros - nasty stuff. There's enough of that in the daily rags. One things for sure, the Clifton clan, and the BTF brigade, seem to be making waves amongst the other professionals.

Does anyone else wonder about Oksana fitting in with the other Pros? She reminds me a bit of Anya who always seemed a bit left out of the Pro crowd

Actually it was Jay and Aliona's fans making a fuss when Kevin congratulated his sister Jo for a jive well done, then they reweeted to Aliona and argued with Kevin that Jo's jive was inferior to Jay. To which Kevin replied to the fans that he loved both Jay's and Ore's jive, but he did comment that Ore's jive got more content (which is true imho).

But Aliona then tweeted back and say something like, "Many SILLY kicks and flicks doesn't mean more jive content, it's brother congratulating sister Jo, the people (her fans) have spoken."

I mean, Aliona is really low, she should just keep quiet and not flame the fire from those rabid Jaliona fans who waded into Kevin's tweet to his sister Jo and congratulating her for job well done. Terrible...
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:21 pm

Agree CD. I see it was the opposing fans getting riled up. Aliona seems to be adding fuel to the flames then standing back and watching the entertainment. She's obviously got some long standing beefs against the Beeb. I still miss her choreography though.

Kevin seems to spend a fair bit of Twitter time having to justify his existence after any comment he makes. I've noticed Kevin trying to calm down a few fan Twitter threads this season that have got a bit hot (especially ones stoked by the Jordans). I think he's dammed if he does respond and dammned if he doesn't.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  suzeworld Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:50 pm

Aliona's tweets make her look pretty nasty and small-minded ... hey ho ... Rolling Eyes

suzeworld
suzeworld

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:38 pm

cellar-door wrote:

Actually it was Jay and Aliona's fans making a fuss when Kevin congratulated his sister Jo for a jive well done, then they reweeted to Aliona and argued with Kevin that Jo's jive was inferior to Jay. To which Kevin replied to the fans that he loved both Jay's and Ore's jive, but he did comment that Ore's jive got more content (which is true imho).

But Aliona then tweeted back and say something like, "Many SILLY kicks and flicks doesn't mean more jive content, it's brother congratulating sister Jo, the people (her fans) have spoken."

I mean, Aliona is really low, she should just keep quiet and not flame the fire from those rabid Jaliona fans who waded into Kevin's tweet to his sister Jo and congratulating her for job well done. Terrible...

Sorry but what has Ore's dance got to do with Aliona? She is finished with Strictly now so should at least keep her beak out. She had her time on the show, her dances being gushed over and credited and winning series. Now it is other people's turns. Some people think Ore's Jive was better than Jay - some probably won't. So what? Seems very bitter of her to comment and try to belitttle others as she must realize how much work goes into competing on the show.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:34 am

Any news on Gorka?
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:21 pm

I'd be tempted to make all these commenters from the outragerati state their ages. My guess is an average would be fourteen as a high mark. That pros bother responding to what is a nursery squabble instead of calming thing and handing dummies back,defies belief.
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:33 pm

Good to see Gorka in the balcony with the other Pro dancers tonight
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:36 am

Karen Hardy dancing to a very familiar song 20 years ago when Danny was a tiddler.

https://youtu.be/CtMoFpd8UM0
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:53 am

Wow - brilliant routine

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:18 am

Copied from the Beeb site:

Our three new professional dancers are all Champions from the Ballroom and Latin world; Dianne Buswell from Australia, Nadiya Bychkova from Ukraine and Amy Dowden from Wales. They will join Strictly Come Dancing when we return in September to BBC One.

Those returning to the Strictly dance floor once again are Housewives choice du Beke, Brendan Cole, Kevin Clifton, Neil Jones, Pasha Kovalev, Gorka Marquez, Aljaž Škorjanec, Giovanni Pernice and AJ Pritchard; alongside Karen Clifton, Chloe Hewitt, Katya Jones, Janette Manrara and Oti Mabuse.

Dianne Buswell is an Australian Open Champion and four-time Amateur Australian Open Finalist. She has appeared on Dancing with the Stars Australia and has been part of the Burn The Floor production on Broadway since 2011. She said: “What an honour it is to be a part of Strictly Come Dancing! Words can’t describe how excited I am to take on this amazing challenge and give it my everything! See you on the dance floor!”

Nadiya Bychkova from Ulkraine is a two-time World Champion and European Champion in Ballroom and Latin ‘10’ Dance. She is a multiple-time Slovenian Ballroom and Latin Champion and has taken part in the Bosnian version of Strictly. She said: “I'm extremely happy to be joining the Strictly Come Dancing family this year. One of my biggest dreams is to be part of this great show and I can't wait to get started!"

Amy Dowden is from Caerphilly, South Wales and began dancing at the age of eight. She is the current British National Champion and one of the highest-ranking Ballroom and Latin American professional dancers in the UK. Amy is also a four-time British National Finalist and in 2015, she reached the semi-final of the World Championship. She said: “Becoming a professional dancer on Strictly Come Dancing has made my wildest dreams come true, it does not feel real! I have always been proud of my Welsh roots and feel so honoured to be the first Welsh professional dancer on the most loved show on TV!”

Our three new professional dancers will replace Joanne Clifton and Oksana Platero who are leaving the series, along with Natalie Lowe who previously announced she was not returning. Strictly thanks them for their contribution to the show and wishes them all the very best for the future!

Louise Rainbow, Executive Producer, Strictly Come Dancing said: “We’re delighted with our line-up of pros for this year’s series. They are all brilliant dancers and wonderful teachers and Strictly is so lucky to have them. I would like to thank Natalie, Joanne and Oksana for their hard work and the amazing contribution they have made to the show and wish them all well for the future.”

Joanne, the current Strictly champion, will return to the Strictly ballroom one last time. She will perform the winners’ routine with her celebrity partner Ore Oduba at the start of the new series. Joanne said: "Being part of the Strictly experience has been one of the best things that has ever happened to me and I will miss the show so much. It’s been a tough decision but I am looking forward to facing new challenges and focusing on my musical theatre career.”

Oksana said: “I just want to say thank you to everyone involved with Strictly. Last year was my first season and I had an unforgettable time working alongside such amazing dancers and an even better time with Judge Rinder. It was an opportunity of a lifetime and I will never forget it. Thank you so much for the memories.”

At the time of her announcement, Natalie said: “This was a very difficult decision for me not to accept the invitation to appear on this season of Strictly. It is with a very heavy heart that I have arrived at this decision. I’ll be forever grateful for the amazing time, opportunities and memories Strictly has created for me. My time on the programme has been everything that I dreamed it would be and more, from the friendships I developed, the amazing dances I was able to perform in and the experiences that Strictly provided me. It truly has been an incredible and extraordinary experience.”
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:22 am

Nice to see another UK dancer coming onto the show
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:12 am

Congratulations to Alijaz & Janette who got married on the 15 July drunken
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:10 pm

Congratulations to them both... lovely couple Alijaz & Janette drunken
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:32 am

Ian Waite has married his long time partner surrounded by the 'old' Strictly Pros
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:03 pm

Thankfully, not one second of my valuable time is ever spent twittering, tweeting, sniping or worrying about "celebrities". As the venerable Mick Miller said: " Do the folks in Glocca Morra ever ask how things are over here?". Sums it up for me. lol!
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:21 pm

Not even to see the much admired Erin back in action?

Erin & Ian, Tristan & Kristina, 'Strictly for you' Sep 9 in Cannock
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:56 pm

I don't know what An ton's on this series, but I've never seen him so perky and happy. I thought he was great and in the middle of this Blackpool weekend.  king
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:24 pm

He became a father not so long ago. Perhaps that has something to do with it.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:47 pm

Pro dancers, pah, cop for this guy....Colonel Cool himself.. Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smE3dD0fbE8
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:10 am

Very good Tango. I don't know where you find all these gems Very Happy
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:39 am

I've never watched shows like Britains got talent or xfactor etc, so never realised that AJ and Chloe had been in BGT.  

Came across this clip from 2013, wow!  Hope Chloe is one of the pro dancers next year.  Love the combination of music, and also on the practical fashion side it's a rather effective way of wearing leggings in a routine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOElgHqTG-g
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:15 pm

jingle wrote:I've never watched shows like Britains got talent or xfactor etc, so never realised that AJ and Chloe had been in BGT.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOElgHqTG-g
I don't know if it was this programme or another competition they entered, but in one, they got a lot of stick from some of the other competitors who said they shouldn't be included as they were already professionals.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum