Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C.laudia returns

+4
hatlady28
TANGOLERO
allsewnonbyhand
Wallflower
8 posters

Go down

C.laudia returns Empty C.laudia returns

Post  Wallflower Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:54 pm

Just picked up from the SCD facebook page that C.laudia will be back this weekend to host with T.ess.  Hoping that this means that her daughter is recovering.  Zoe was a great stand in but I'm glad to welcome C.laud back Very Happy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Back to top Go down

C.laudia returns Empty Re: C.laudia returns

Post  allsewnonbyhand Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:26 pm

I'm glad to have her back too. It was such a shame that her daughter got injured just as she was getting into her stride- from a professional point of view it couldn't have been worse timing. I thought Zoe did a stirling job but I kept imagining how much funnier the lines would have been if Claude had delivered them Laughing
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:17 pm

Might get in some hot water for saying it, but though Zoe Ball is gushing and in your face on I.T.T, she does a very assured, natural and professional job on the show. Better than Tess, in fact, who always appears nervous and gawky in comparison. Zoe and Claudia?.............Sorry. Embarassed

lol!
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:16 pm

cheers Welcome back Claude cheers

Love Zoe, but have to smile at the Guiness image of Claude (short & dark) next to T ess with her blonde topping.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  hatlady28 Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:34 pm

Respect to Claud for not turning her daughter's accident into a "media thing". She has been being a real mother with her priorities in the right place. I like her but until now I didn't know that I also respect her.
hatlady28
hatlady28

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:27 pm

Fantastic C.laudia back hope her daughters recovery goes from strength to strength and I agree HL C.laudia didn't do the woe is me media bit a lot of celebs do.I hope also HatLady your having a good recovery x
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:06 pm

Happy to know Claudia is BACK!
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  1superken Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:29 pm

B4p wrote:cheers Welcome back Claude cheers

Love Zoe, but have to smile at the Guiness image of Claude (short & dark) next to T ess with her blonde topping.

That reminded me of the time some interviewer asked Phil Lynott ( Thin Lizzy ) what does it feel like to be Black & Irish & he replied '' Like a pint of Guinness '' Laughing
1superken
1superken

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:32 pm

She sounds like she has a cold. And it's sweet Kristina gave her a kiss in the end and it chocked her up. Aw...
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:35 pm

1superken wrote:That reminded me of the time some interviewer asked Phil Lynott ( Thin Lizzy ) what does it feel like to be Black & Irish & he replied '' Like a pint of Guinness '' Laughing
Phil Lynott's 'Vagabonds of The Western World' was the first album I ever bought (close call between that and Deep Purple's 'Fireball'. I miss the Rutger Hauer Guiness adverts.

Claud looked nervous but did well. She no doubt found it hard to keep strong under all the well wishes. A real class act.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down