Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who will leave? who will make Blackpool

4 posters

Go down

Who will go?

who will leave? who will make Blackpool Vote_lcap30%who will leave? who will make Blackpool Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
who will leave? who will make Blackpool Vote_lcap10%who will leave? who will make Blackpool Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
who will leave? who will make Blackpool Vote_lcap30%who will leave? who will make Blackpool Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
who will leave? who will make Blackpool Vote_lcap10%who will leave? who will make Blackpool Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
who will leave? who will make Blackpool Vote_lcap0%who will leave? who will make Blackpool Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

who will leave? who will make Blackpool Empty who will leave? who will make Blackpool

Post  saxonsiren Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:22 pm

So quite a few ladies have gone will a male go next week? WI'll Ed and Katya make Blackpool with Greg?
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

who will leave? who will make Blackpool Empty Re: who will leave? who will make Blackpool

Post  B4p Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:15 pm

For me it could be Greg or Daisy. Daisy's already been in two dance offs, so maybe this week will be her final week unless she's outstanding. I don't think her fan base is as big as some of the others.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

who will leave? who will make Blackpool Empty Re: who will leave? who will make Blackpool

Post  CaledonianCraig Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:41 am

B4p wrote:For me it could be Greg or Daisy. Daisy's already been in two dance offs, so maybe this week will be her final week unless she's outstanding. I don't think her fan base is as big as some of the others.

Very good call. It is a given Ed's fans will save him even if he falls flat on his face. Thereafter you'd say Daisy for the dance-off due to her not having a large fan base and Greg as he may be down near the foot of the table in the dance-off score-wise and he doesn't have massive enough fan base to save him. If it is Daisy and Greg in the dance-off I feel sure it will be ta ta to Greg as the judges have viewed Daisy more favourable throughout. Only way I see Greg surviving a dance off right now is if Ed is up against him.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:31 pm

What they've done before is call the stronger dancer's name out first leaving everybody else sweating. If they called out Ed (for example) first, then most of the others would sigh with relief.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:43 am

Wondering if it might be an all girl dance off Daisy/Louise? Ed no votes as yet thou I think he will go at Blackpool? L.en on the One show did give a positive remark, he does come out and dance using dance steps unlike Widdy who trawled across the floor!

Ooh A.non having twins x
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:59 am

I'm going for a Daisy/ Ore dance off and if not Ore then Greg...depends on the dance, I think Ore's could go either way, but Greg will be more exposed. I think we all believe it's a given that Ed will go through- I'm happy with that he can go on a high at Blackpool
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:47 pm

After watching the show, I think I agree with you all sewn. Maybe Ore vs Daisy DO
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:05 pm

allsewnonbyhand wrote:I'm going for a Daisy/ Ore dance off and if not Ore then Greg...depends on the dance, I think Ore's could go either way, but Greg will be more exposed. I think we all believe it's a given that Ed will go through- I'm happy with that he can go on a high at Blackpool

Hmm not sure about that. Ore exiting would be desperately hard on him as he is a potential winner whereas Ed is the series court buffoon. Sure I don't begrudge Ed having his moment in Blackpool but if it deprives the series of a far better dancer and contender then I say (like Delboy) 'No way Pedro'.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:21 pm

Wow this week we registered more votes! I'm thinking Daisy and someone else I hope not Ed. Voted for Ed, Greg and Judge. ....
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down